Ratings for Dr. D.C. Fiander

I am very appreciative of the care given in this office. Staff was great and Dr. Fiander explained things to me in a clear concise manner. I had a very positive experience here . Thank you <3 ... Lenore Phillips.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I’ve been a patient with Dr. Fiander since 2008 for treatment of branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO) in one of my eyes. I get injections in my eye when needed to clear up fluid build up that may impair my vision. The doctor is very skilled in what he does. I never feel much discomfort during the injection process. He is very thorough, precise and polite. We are fortunate to have such a good doctor in Windsor. The support staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

A very professional and informative doctor. Also very patient

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Bottom line: my eyes are better. Can't find fault there. But the staff are clueless and the doc is impatient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Hate this Doctor . He is unapproachable, intimidating and a bully. Would like to find another ophthalmologist . Could anyone recommend one.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Staff is very supportive and understanding. Dr. Fiander is amazing. I nearly fainted today during my laser treatment and the staff was really kind and helpful. They kept checking on me, getting me water and putting a cloth on my head. The one girl took me to a private room to lay down and relax Dr. Fiander was also very patient with answering my questions during my consult. He is very knowledgable. I waited over an hour after my appointment time but I'd rather wait to see someone as good as him than to wait for someone else. Only thing I don't like is that there are people waiting in the same room while you get your procedure done , I wish it was more private.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Fiander since he opened his office in Windsor. He has returned my sight to me twice with prompt and aggressive treatment of my macular degeneration. His explanations and answers are concise.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Fiander is a very nice person and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Great Dr. Lasered up a tear on my retina on very short notice. Was kind and informative on inital visit and follow ups.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Although Dr. Fiander is very knowledgeable and has kept me informed of my eye health, be prepared to WAIT!!!! I was waiting for 2 hours before I inquired as to when I would be seen by him. There were still 12 people ahead of me! Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015