Ratings for Dr. Gordon Plotkin

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

I really don't agree with the two negative posts I see here. I have have been on various psychotropic medications for many years and have encountered several psychiatrists during that time. Dr. Plotkin is by far the best of these doctors. He has also had the most knowledge regarding meds, and the best insight into my actual psychological issues. He's been caring and supportive and consistently available. If all you want a physician to do is to tell you what you want to hear, then you may have problems. I want someone to give me their expert professional opinion, and to explain the course of action they are recommending, and Dr. Plotkin has done this. That said, with any doctor, if you have problems or questions, bring them up so you can try to work through them together. This doctor is a straight-shooter (but with a sense of humor when appropriate), and this has worked very well for me.

Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Gordon Plotkin's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1990)