Ratings for Dr. Bronier Ls Costas

Butchered my thumb. He doesn't give a darn about his adult patients - only interested in "selling" a surgery. The soft-spokeness he uses to do this is fake. So are his surgery skills. My hand is butchered. Worst physician I have EVER had the misfortune of crossing paths with. My gut told me there was something "off" about the jerk - I wish I had listened to it. I now have an unusable thumb until I find another surgeon willing to try and fix the mess Costas made of it. I'll despise him for eternity.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Best hand surgeon in town. He is knowledgeable, professional, and excellent in hand/upper limb surgery. In case you are interested, his presence provides comfort to patients. The opinions of the previous two reviewers all applicable to him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Costas is wonderful. He did a tendon transposition on my right thumb 10 yrs ago. Without this surgery I would have had to retire early. I am a surgical RN and I have dealt with a lot of surgeons. He is one of the very BEST!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Exceptionally skilled hand reconstruction Surgery. I have used his services, he is detailed provides considerate care, has a great staff and works miricles on childrens reconstruction from birth defects of the arm and Hand.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

Dr. Bronier Ls Costas's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)