Ratings for Dr. C. Dennis Whitty

Dr. Whitty has always been my husband's family doctor. I have heard great stories about him. And then one instance came that I get to meet this very genuine and kind-hearted man. I was febrile and in pain that I needed medical attention adding the fact that I am not covered with OHIP yet. He assisted us all through the way. He answered all questions and made things way much easier for us. Oh..we just love to have Dr. Whitty around. Hopefully, he won't retire cause no one can ever replace such a great caring doctor like him!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Whitty is like family. Caring, compassionate, and always there for you. He listens and then gets what you need. If you need a specialist, he gets you one. Love him and staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Amazing doctor That actually cares about his patients! He delivered me and both of my daughters. He is beyond helpful and has helped me with all my medical problems in a way that I was educated well on it and takes his time to make sure everything is covered. I hope he never retires because there will NEVER be another doctor like him!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr Whitty has been my family Doc for my entire life (while I lived in Niagara). He took care of my grandparents, and my mom before they passed away, and is still taking care of my sisters and their kids. I am in Toronto now, and looking for a doctor has reminded me how good everyone in St Catharines has it. The city will miss him when he retires (and will need at least 2 new guys to cover his patients!) *** PS: Hate the wait times to see him though

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr Whitty has been my doctor for my whole life. He is fantastic and like a previous poster stated its a shame there is only one of him

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr Whitty is the kindest most compasionate, knowledgeable doctor I have ever met, he has been my doc since 1980 delivering my 3 daughters and my only grandaughter. My parents, my daughters and my brother are all patients of this wonderful doctor we are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Thank God for Dr. Whitty. He has been my doctor since I was 18, that is 30 years! No doctor works harder or puts in more hours for his patients. I don't know what I am going to do when he retires, because I don't think there are too many out there like him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Whitty has been my family doctor for many years. He always has time to spend with his patients and gives the best care I have ever had from a doctor. He is very knowledgeable and always current with latest medical information. I hope he never retires : )

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

He is just alright. He is not a good listener and he seems distracted when dealing with you. He also mutters to himself in a voice that is indistinguishable from when he is speaking to you, so you are not sure when to ignore him, or when to pay attention. He has been the doctor for my aging parents for a long time and they trust him, but I think for younger people he is not the best choice. It is time for this old workhorse to retire.

Submitted April 28, 2008

Fantastic, helpful, caring and always takes the time to listen which is why I never mind his being behind cuz I know he is giving the same care to the person ahead of me!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008