Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey M. Margo

Helpful if problem is easily solved - returned after 4 years needing a new med - only would re-prescribe one used earlier which no longer worked. Felt blamed for problem (i.e. not 'being honest' during talk therapy!). Some problems are indeed biological in nature - why even practice psychiatry if you don't believe this? Finally, went to a new doc who was much more up on meds, new treatments, female problems, and etc. She was very helpful; am much better. do not waste your time w/ this particular doc if first med tried stops working.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and emphathetic. I would not hesitate to recommend him. He came across to me as a kind and caring individual.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

He's nice and knows his stuff but he's kind of awkward and a little demanding which caught me off guard. It was more of him analyzing me when I was there to just talk about medicine and he kept doing the silent thing which I hate

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Geoffrey M. Margo's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1970)

GHI