You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Dempster

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr Dempster is very helpful and knows his stuff. The staff are great and go out of their way to also help out,

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

this man has no compassion for his patients at all and is not willing to be helpful with needed forms

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Best Doctor in the area,called in to ask questions on this flu...said he would call be back before he left for the day 7:00pm still seeing patients.but he called and talked for 5 min and answered all my questions, and what i should do.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr. Dempster has been our family doctor for over 20 years and has taken great care of us through the years. He is very knowlegable & caring. We are so blessed to have such a great doctor in our area.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

i found him to be very willing to listen to any concerns and would help over the phone if it wasn't necesarry to go in. promptness of making an appointment if the situation warranted it very good service. easy to talk with

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

I treasure my appointments. It's an open invitation to relax and debrief. Typically, I find more to talk about than I would have thought. Dave's an excellent listener and he makes sure he's heard what he's listened to by paraphrasing and asking relevant questions. He's up on the latest stuff, knows drug contraindications, is OK with partnering with paraprofessionals like chiropractors, doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist or suggest a second opinion. He's never too busy to find a helpful solution. I always understand what's been done/said when I leave.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

Wonderful doctor, great person. Has been the best thing to happen to our family.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

This doctor is great. Saw him a couple of times because I work in the area during the summer. For him not being my regular doctor, he's been very polite and knowledgeable. His receptionist, also his wife is very lovely.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Probably a clever Dr but very blunt & quite rude at times.Pehaps this will change with maturity

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. David Dempster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My aunt was Dr Dempsters receptionist in the 80s and was respected by her and his many patients in Burks Falls"

January 2, 2015