Ratings for Dr. Janet Collins

She is an excellent doctor. My 15 yr old son tried to commit suicide in march. We had been seeing a psychitrist in our town for 2 years and did not feel like he was being helped. In 20 min of this doctor's time of talking to my son, she had pinned down what he was going through and my son said, " You hit it on the head." She is EXTREMELY knowledgable. I did send ahead about 10 pages of notes for her to read which helped her kind of know my son before he came into her office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Collins provided a clear explanation of answers I've been searching for for over 10 years. Her bedside manner is calm and to the point but that is what I find valuable in a psychiatrist. She is extremely knowledgeable and is willing to work with you patiently. I look forward to my next visit with her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Did not spend enough time, rude, and very uncaring!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Collins is cold with a deplorable bedside manner. Her staff is demanding and insincere. It is evident her knowledge is superior and has successfully treated a couple of patients I know personally. Unfortunately, it has taken more than 7 phone calls to schedule an appointment which is ridiculous considering the EXTREMELY high cost of each visit. I would definitely not recommended her to any one. I am hopeful to find a doctor who is both qualified and courteous. Unfortunately, these basic requirements have not been met by Dr. Janet Collins in my experience--not by a mile.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Janet Collins's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1987)