You may also like

Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Cobean and his staff go above and beyond. Friendly and caring staff. High tech equipment. Excellent selection of frames. Best of all is the superior care from the doctor. He knows what he is talking about. Have never had an eye exam like that before.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was sent to him by doctor at ER. He diagnosed and treated me for "iritis". Seemed vey competent and he has a nice office. Will switch my whole family over to this office going forward.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Went to see him because our kids go to the same school. Glad I did - much more thorough and hi-tech exam than previous optometrist. Competent optometrist and nice family man.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Excellenrt care and perosnalble. His staff are also easy to do business with. Nice glasses and great quality. Would highly recomend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Excellent care given by Dr. Cobean. He explains everything so thoroughly, every step of the way. His staff is always so friendly, and so helpful. The whole office goes above and beyond to make sure I am well looked after. LOVE my new frame and lenses!! Can't say enough great things about Dr. Cobean. Thanks for being such a gem in our community!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I would Highly Recommended Dr Cobean both he and his staff offered me remarkable care I can honestly say they go above and beyond for there patients and would recommend them to anyone seeking care. I know I am very grateful for the compassionate and professional care I received today.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I can't say enough about this doctor. He has a great personality and explains things in words I can understand. Our friends suggested we go to this office and we are glad we did. Everyone is very energetic and happy. No waits. Great service. Amazing doctor. I'll definitely be back and will be sending all my friends here.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Cobean is the best optometrist I have ever been to. I used to work in the field of optometry and am knowledgable in the industry. This office is professional courteous and very good at what they do. I would highly recommend this doctor, especially for contact lense therapy.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Our family has only glowing feedback for Dr. Cobean. Never a long wait to see him and he is personable and thorough. Great with the kids and also has a friendly staff. He is excellent with diagnoses and explains things in laymen's terms. He is an excellent family optometrist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Michael Cobean's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, friendly, thorough, great staff. Best I have ever been to. What more can one want"

December 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.eyeassociatesofnorthbay.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "P1A1" to "P1A 2A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "112 Lakeshore Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054952022".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cobean and his staff go above and beyond. Friendly and caring staff. High tech equipment. Excellent selection of frames. Best of all is the superior car..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to him by doctor at ER. He diagnosed and treated me for "iritis". Seemed vey competent and he has a nice office. Will switch my whole family over ..."

November 14, 2014