Ratings for Dr. Michael Cobean

Having been on the Optometry Review Committee for ten years as a public representative, I have some idea about criteria in this field. Dr. Cobean is excellent, knowledgeable, and he keeps current. He refers to only the best retinal and cataract specialists. His staff are highly competent and a joy to deal with. My wife and I have the highest confidence in Dr. Cobean and his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Cobean takes the time to explain my eye condition and treatments available. I trust him with my entire family. I also got the cutest pair of frames that everyone comments on! Staff go above and beyond! Great office, great environment. I look forward going to my optometrist's office for my visits, and while I'm there...shopping for a new frame :)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr Cobean impressed us. His skill and knowledge is why we recommend him to everyone. Great office!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Cobean for about 15-20 yrs and have been very happy with the service he provides. I brought my children and grandchildren to him and he was great with them. He is very patient and takes time to ensure you understand, even when taking to children. I have seen a few other optometrists over the yrs but found he provides a far better and comprehensive service.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Cobean and his staff are friendly and caring . They are very knowledgable. Would recommend this Dr. He has the latest version of equipment. Thank you Dr. Cobean and staff!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Very knowledgeable, friendly, thorough, great staff. Best I have ever been to. What more can one want

Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr. Cobean and his staff go above and beyond. Friendly and caring staff. High tech equipment. Excellent selection of frames. Best of all is the superior care from the doctor. He knows what he is talking about. Have never had an eye exam like that before.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was sent to him by doctor at ER. He diagnosed and treated me for "iritis". Seemed vey competent and he has a nice office. Will switch my whole family over to this office going forward.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Went to see him because our kids go to the same school. Glad I did - much more thorough and hi-tech exam than previous optometrist. Competent optometrist and nice family man.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Excellenrt care and perosnalble. His staff are also easy to do business with. Nice glasses and great quality. Would highly recomend.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014