Ratings for Dr. Susan Loeb-Zeitlin

I saw this doctor once and will not go back to her because she was indifferent. She did not provide any helpful advice to my condition.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

dismissive when i expressed that i had slight concern certainly would not feel comfortable going back to her to discuss further

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin for almost 10 years. She has a warm and friendly personality, but is also knowledgeable and informative. Being taken to the examining room is usually quick, although sometimes the wait time for the doctor can be long. Overall, I definitely trust her as a doctor and like her beside manner.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

She is a great doctor with fanstastic bedside manner and overall approach to medicine. I feel very safe and secure in her care, no matter how big or small my medical concerns.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

My husband and I were blown away by Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin's bedside manner and attentiveness. You are definitely in good hands with her.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Well run very professional practice with a caring doctor

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

My first visit was very pleasant - I liked her immediately. The office is very well run and professional. If she took both forms of my insurance, I'd definitely continue to see her. My recommendation - make an appointment, she's wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin was thorough, gentle, kind. Did a bit more testing than I'd like to have had but probably had her reasons. Her staff was very pleasant also.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Loeb is very caring and always follows up with me on test results in a timely manner. I feel comfortable speaking with her and look foward to our chats during my visits.....this says alot because women dont normally look forward to a gyn visit. I highly recommend Dr. Loeb.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Loeb-Zeitlin is a great gynecologist who always spent a lot of time listening to my concerns in a sympathetic way. She certainly knows her field well. Unfortunately she stopped seeing obstetrical cases, therefore I had to go to another obstetrician for my pregnancy. Had this not been the case I definitely would have stayed under her care, but I will got back to her office for any gynecological problems I will have.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Susan Loeb-Zeitlin's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)