Ratings for Dr. Boyce Elliott

I am very great full for the dr.s services and I think if people are not happy with him it is because they are not looking to better themselves they just want to be in a sedated state of mind he is helping me very much understand my issues and also shows great concern for my recovery thank you dr.and his staff is not unpleasant they are very nice

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I spent excessive time in the waiting room. I never once saw Dr. Elliott close to my appt. time. I found the front office staff to be rude and uncaring. When I finally got to see Dr. Elliott, he was a somewhat helpful Dr., but it was not worth my time, nor was it worth putting up with rudeness from office staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I believe Dr. Elliott, himself, to be a good doctor; unfortunately, what you have to endure is not worth it. Be ready to spend significant portions of your time in the waiting room on a regular basis. The typical wait is at least an hour+ . The office staff does nothing to inform you where you are in the waiting order either. Several times I have spent over 2 1/2 hours waiting for my 15-20 minute appointment, resulting in the appointment taking up half of my entire work day. Beyond this, if you have any problems with your appointment expect no sympathy from the office staff. The office manager and has no feeling for you and/or any of your personal issues.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Boyce Elliott's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1966)

HealthFirst