Ratings for Dr. Vivek Singh

He is a knowledgeable and comassionate doctor. Luckt that he is treating me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr Singh is an excellent doctor who listened well to my concerns about side effects to the medications that I was taking. I had been used to being on several medications and when he suggested that we take away medications that weren't working I was anxious and concerned and put up a fight to not do so. I am so glad he persisted in his plan. I am now on 2 pills instead of 7 and doing so much better.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I would highly disagree with the other reviews shown here. I have found Dr. Singh to not take into consideration the patients point of view and demonstrate little interest in the life of his patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Caring and compassionate. Always optimistic and encouraging.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Singh was very empathic and helpful during my visit. He listened to me and that made me feel at ease. He also tok a lot of time to explain about the medications.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

He was thorough in the way he gave me ample time to discuss issues that were important to me, he listened well, and discussed my treatments with me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Vivek Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med