Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Balian

Dr. Balian is the best doctor I have ever went to in my life. He is kind, caring, generous and he really helped me, not to forget, my family as well. No one is perfect, if you tried communicating with your Dr. instead of assuming and not speaking up, then of course you don't get the service you deserve - from anywhere, in that matter! Come on people! I will never see another doctor, ever, and I am so happy that he is stationed here in St. George! We are glad to have him here full time. You seriously will not find a better, more effective doctor who cares about your health and well being! 10 THUMBS UP FOR DR. GARY BALIAN!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Gary Balian is a horrible doctor! He has no consideration for anyone and writes prescriptions under other names for himself to use.. he should have his medical license taken away and should be charged with perscription fraud.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

After a lethal suicide attempt & 6 days in a coma, Dr. Balian would come into the DRMC Behavioral Medicine Unit (a horrific place) every few days & promise me he would "see me in an hour & we'll talk." I was told by staff that he was required to meet with me by law but he never kept his promises. After being released after 13 days of no sleep (because Dr. Balian never saw me to prescribe meds) from the Unit I attempted suicide again & came even closer to dying. This type of behavior from a phsyciatrist is unforgivable...

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Gary M. Balian's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)