Ratings for Dr. Kimberly McCallum

My mother regular doctor was away. Dr McCallum, was who my mother was sent to. Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. She immediately ordered tests, we got a bad test and the Doctor called me immediately and I was able to get my mother into a hospital immediately. My mother can't be healed but because of this great doctor I am getting more time with my Mom. My mother has had the same doctor for 40 years and she would gladly switch after just 1 visit to Dr McCalkum

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I have had several Doctors in the past 10 yrs. since moving to this area & Dr. McCallum is the best I have ever had. She is kind, truly cares about you & is very knowledgeable, the staff also are very kind & helpful & so far I have not found much of a wait, I always take a good book! I feel very blessed to have found such a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I drive almost 30 minutes to see Dr. McCallum! She is the best around! Makes you feel comfotable and at ease because of her manner and also her knowledge! I know she cares and i am confident that she has not missed or overlooked anything when i leave. She is amazing with my baby and has always gotten to the bottom of any issue quickly and accurately. I have had to wait slightly but would not expect anything else!! Any doctor I have gone to and or hospital visit I have had there has been a wait so I was not surprised or upset by it. I did not find the wait any longer than any medical appointment you go to. The staff is always friendly and helpful! I am always happy to see her husband as he offers a friendly face and some humor which I appreciate:) :) Best doctor out there!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. McCallum for many years. While sometimes the wait times have been long it has improved over time. She is such a kind and caring Doctor and works hard to help her patients feel better. She has a great bedside manner and is very authentic and genuine. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Best doctor ever. And yeah, you're going to have to wait for a good doctor. I think she's usually behind because she's willing to take her time with patients and take people at the last minute. I've often been that person who needs to see her at the last minute and I'm probably making her late for your appointment. It's inconvenient sure, but it's not a fault of her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr Kim is an amazing doctor and an even better human being. It is her compassion for each and every patient she has and her acute attention to detail that can sometimes put her behind schedule. While I agree that it can be "annoying" to have to wait sometimes, when YOU are the person who she is spending that extra time with to make sure that you feel 100% good about everything and you have all of your questions answered there is nothing that compares to the feeling of your Doctor caring so much about you, your health and your thoughts and comfort level with whatever the situation may be and that is INCOMPARABLE to any other Doctor that I have ever had or heard of, and to me, it is WELL WORTH the wait.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr McCallum has been our family physician for many years now. - I just got out of hospital today after a month's stay from experiencing a sudden and unusual throat infection that developed complications. If Kim had not done what she did and when she did it, I would not be here. - Our eternal gratitude to a knowledgeable and caring doctor. - Don Fraser, Ancaster

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

A professional with a heart of gold because of her I still see my family

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Wait times are terrible! Over 1 hour at times for a prescription refill. I don't think she cares about her patients any more. There are signs everywhere about costs for prescription refill fees for last minute, wait times, etc. Basically you feel like you are bothering them for showing up at all.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I've gone to Kim for over 15 years and she's always been very helpful and shows a genuine interest in my health.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016