Ratings for Dr. Patricia L. Paddison

she is not supportive of her patients suffering, if she suffered from panic attacks feeling like she wanted die while having them. then she might be more helpful & compassionate, she also speaks over her patients, does not document Important symptoms & severe side effects of some medications, completely does not understand tapering some meds must be done very slowly so patients do not have severe with drawl, she does not understand or care about how you feel.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Witch doctor. Doesn't listen. Talks over you. Rude. PUSHES. The heavy duty drugs seemingly like she's getting a kick back. Lost total respect for her. She just doesn't care and she knows it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Paddison was on-call for my dr. while he was out of town. I recently found out I was pregnant and was having a sever panic attack. First, she told me that the medication I was on was going to give my baby cleft pallet. Then, she told me that I was having withdrawal symptoms from a med I was tapering off of under my dr.'s direction. Finally, she proceeded to tell me that I did not have the mental illness that I have been diagnosed with. All this without even looking at my chart. This woman is irresponsible as a doctor and can hardly be called a professional. I was traumatized and horrified at the way she spoke to me. Never, never go see this dr. If you can help it.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Pushes New Meds that I didn't want. I wanted tried and true older meds on the market but she wouldn't accept that. Wondering if she receives incentives from drug companies. Meds she gave me had horrendous side effects and she pushed me to keep using them. Her demeanor is cold, almost rude.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

She can be quite rude and even negative. And if you change your medication in anyway without telling her, she will have a mental breakdown right in front of your eyes, and get quite mad - it is actually quite humorous and disturbing. It appears that she has mental problems of her own. She is in a rent-an-office space, and the whole setup is not very professional.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Patricia L. Paddison's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA