Ratings for Dr. Ellen H. Frankel

Went to her for the start of cysts under my right arm which are actually Hidradenitis Which she diagnosed correctly. HOWEVER since seeing her it has spread to other arm and areas. She sees me every 90 days to say ok how's it going (awful) ok do you need anything from me? Yes for you to help me (I'm in tears from the pain) I don't know how to help you AND you don't want surgery they will just hack you up!!! Fast forward to new dermatologist who has set me up with a plastic surgeon who is going to do the surgery which at this point is the only thing that can be done. I wish I could sue her for the agony she's put me through and her flippant attitude about it for the last year.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Frankel's for approximately 7 years. Dr. Frankel is exceptional, a compassionate caregiver, knowledgeable, proactive. The staff in the office setting are very helpful and friendly. As far as timeliness I have never waited more than 10-15 minutes for my scheduled appointment. I am very pleased with my care and would not go anywhere else. I am a registered nurse.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Living proof that you can truly be insane, and hold a medical degree. Dr Frankel has the bedside manner akin to a rattlesnake who feeds on money instead of blood

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Went to her office twice several years ago. Never saw her. Saw a nurse who took a biopsy and went back for the results, which were fine. The office was dirty, the exam room was dirty. I would never go back. Went to her office in the first place because it could see me the soonest.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been going to see Dr. Frankel for over 15 years and have had to wait long periods of time to see her. She spends very little time with you and for the past two years she has cancelled my appointments two any three times before I can see her. My latest appointment has already been cancelled and I WON'T be going back to see her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Terrible!! Don't go!! I have no idea what she said!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

This office is a joke. The staff is extremely rude and they are always running ridiculously late. Switching dermatologist today.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

very confused about my situation. sought secoound opinion with a better plan

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Patient's update
Was dismissed by her no valid reason when I asked to receive a, quicker report horible

Submitted May 7, 2016

I have been calling for 2 weeks and no one will get back to me to let me know whether I have cancer. Not only is it a bad practice to make patients chase you for test results, but the overall lack of responsibility on the doctors office is worthy of a lawsuit. Good luck if you have cancer. They don't care and are in no rush to let you know.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Ellen Frankel is a wonderful person who truly cares about her patients. She is confident, bright, funny and really knows her dermatology. She has gone over the top to help cure me. Her staff is wonderful too. They truly care. Thank you Dr. Frankel!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Ellen H. Frankel's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warwick, RI