Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Cunning

I went to her because she is a DO and not a MD. DOs are trained with a wellness/holistic approach. She is not a good representative of the other DOs I have worked with. Takes horrible notes and does not prep before session. She spends the first 10 minutes of a 30 minute appointment asking questions about the last session. Always late- on time once in a year. She advised that I come in for the first appointment of the day or afternoon in order to increase my chances of starting on time. I have seen her for a year and just found out that she used the question "how are you doing" as we were walking to her office diagnostically. She never asks specific questions, so good luck getting good treatment when you have only yourself to depend on. Constantly telling personal stories that waste time. Very dogmatic. Asked her to pause so I could get my notebook to write down side effects of a new drug I was going on - she stopped me. Does not provide written instructions for medicine changes.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

One of the worst doctors that I've ever seen. I spent most of my appointment crying because of her abrasive, domineering manner and ended up getting an apology from the therapist who recommended her to me at the time. For the life of me, I can not begin to figure out why she is in this profession, as she clearly has no business anywhere near patients. Avoid like the plague.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Would never see this overbearing woman again. She gives a black eye to psychiatrists everywhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Dr. Linda K. Cunning's Credentials

• Drake University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)