Ratings for Dr. Ashok K. Shah

If you prefer arrogance and a doctor who is unwilling to listen and understand your concerns, this is the doctor for you...DO NOT accept any diagnosis or prescription. Hire a lawyer BEFORE you go.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

The office filed the insurance, it was not followed up. and I was not aware of it. I then was making payments on the large balance and got it way down. Then My spouse and I had a very bad Money problem. This Doctor knows I have a extreme fear of being homeless. And being Manic depresive is very hard, let alone with out my meds. We paid them before anyone else. Today my entire session, ThatI paid for: was him yelling at me. Asking how much I pay for rent ectra. This is none of his business. Then he said to me. I should give up my place to live and live in a homeless shelter, so I can pay my bills. Bills meaning him. He is cold and arrogant. But know I also know I need a new Doctor, because this one is toxic.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Ashok K. Shah's Credentials

• Hindi

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med