Ratings for Dr. Julie A. MADEJSKI

Dr. Madejski is a phenomenal doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns that I have. She is always very personable and even though I can tell that she's probably had a very hectic day, she still makes me feel like an important and valued patient. I have never had a bad experience with her office staff, but I also have never needed to call and wait for a call back. I do have to wait in the patient room for 20 minutes or so, at times, but I always give them the benefit of the doubt that they are likely running behind because they had to deal with an emergency or a complex patient issue and that caused them to be delayed. She is a highly skilled medical doctor and she gives each of her patients the care and attention that they need at that given moment. She doesn't take a cookie cutter approach to patient visits. She is extremely thorough, and I really appreciate that.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Doctor referred me to the office manager about how my concerns about only being allowed a 6 month prescription for my birth control. That should not be the office managers decision. I have had several long waits including my final visit where I could here my doctor talking to co-workers a room over. That appointment was at 9:30 and I was taken back to the exam room right away but was not seen until after 10:00. After this visit I will be switching doctors.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

The office staff is horrible -- rude, inefficient and apparently unable to return phone calls. We've had many problems with refills as they have no follow-through. Maureen is fine, and she's the reason we transferred to this office since Dr. Pilc shut down his practice. Otherwise, we've had nothing but problems, including being scheduled for different services while in office for a check-up, then being told they have no one available for that service/machine.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Terrible doctor!!!!!!!!! Do not go here!!!! She was rude and I waited forever to see ner!! She looks at you and treats you like you are stupid. She is very degrading and I left very hurt and upset!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

DR Madejski is a wonderful Doctor! She always takes her time and listens to me. I have been going to her for over 13 years. She explains things more thoroughly than any doctor I have ever gone to. Her staff is always extremely caring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

The ONLY reason I will continue to go to this office is for the doctor. Her staff is so rude and ****y. The nurses dont return any messages you leave for refills or a health question. (Calling back 3 days later doesnt cut it either). At this point with all of the times I have encountered the snoody rude front secretary or the nurse "Trish" they have been completely rude. Nobody walks around with a smile on their face there and they surely dont make you feel welcome; even on the phone.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Very informitive and thorough. She took her time to answer my questions. Staff is so polite and made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

She saved my life. Wonderful office staff! They are all very kind, compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Julie A. MADEJSKI's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford