Ratings for Dr. Cliff L. Cox

I think he absolutely sucked. Did not read my medical records a head of time after I had faxed 3 weeks prior to visit. Went in with a list of issues and questions and he did not allow me to go over my list. Then he said he wanted to examine me. My trusting self said ok because I thought he was just going to look. Instead I had stuff shoved up my- well you kno, and not once was I ask or told to relax. I have never in my life had an exam like this before and never will again. The exam left me cramping, my skin ripped inside and out and I had bleeding. The thing that get me, is I went in for something so different, my issues. If he was a compassionate doctor he should have said I can't help you and refer me in the right direction. All I can say is beware, do your research and ask questions. Oh and what questions I did ask, all I got from him is I don't know. Wow

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

expensive and ludicrous $40 appt cancellation fee when hes only available 2 days a week

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Really efficient and knowledgeable. Intent on answering questions and very punctual. I had minor surgery and was in and out in under 30 minutes three separate times.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

DR. COX IS EXCELLENT AND WOULDN'T TRADE HIM AS A DR. FOR ANYTHING. HE HAS DONE 2 SURGERIES ON ME AND NO PROBLEMS. HIS STAFF IS EXCELLENT ALSO.THEY ARE THE BEST...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Cool guy. He is a GI/proctologist. Thank God he's very gentle. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007

Dr. Cliff L. Cox's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP