Ratings for Dr. Valerie K. Lyon

I didn’t like her bedside manner. Went to see her once only. She should be #600 instead of 6 among family doctors.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I'm extremely disappointed in the level of care I received from Dr. Lyon. I've been going to her for 4 years and everything was fine until I had a health issue. Dr. Lyon didn't sit me down to explain everything properly and didn't instruct me on how to take the supplements in order to correct my anemia. She didn't seem like she wanted to help me. I had to drag information out of her. Had to go online to research what my symptoms meant. And even when I came back to ask her about my symptoms, she still didn't provide any information. She forgot to check me for B vitamin even though it was an important one for my condition to check. I had to ask to get a referral to a nutritionist to take care of this properly. I felt like I was just an ATM machine for her and wasn't treated like a human. I will never go back to her. She clearly doesn't care about my well being and isn't properly educated to provide care to patients with health issues. Doctors like her should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Lyon for years now. She is by far the best doctor I have been to. Her staff is extremely kind and it's easy to make an appointment. This morning I had a physical exam at 8:30 am and I got there a few minutes early and she was able to see me right away. Dr. Lyon listens to my concerns and gives excellent advice and support. She's funny and easy to talk to and incredibly knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and her entire staff. They are fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Lyon's for 18 years. She has seen me through a health crisis, routine examinations, and has given me numerous wonderful referrals over the years. She also makes me laugh-- a lot. The best medicine ever. Have referred her to many friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Lyon is the absolute best. She is very personable and remembers particulars about my patient history. She is efficient during examinations, but doesn't rush. I've recommended her to all of my friends, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lyon for years now and love the level of care and service provided.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Very efficient and friendly care. Dr. Lyon was very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr lyon was great she made me feel very comfortable during the physical exam and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. I will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Both Dr. Lyon and Dr. Martin are very helpful, professional and patient - and I never have to wait too long like in other offices!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Lyon will talk/listen for as long as you need. I've been going to her for ~5 years and have never felt embarrassed or rushed. She's thorough, smart, and kind. A friend recommended her to me, and I've passed on the good fortune of finding a great doctor to countless people. Even though my job has moved (40 minutes away), I'll always travel to see her. As a bonus, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Valerie K. Lyon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients