Ratings for Dr. Allan Horii

Dr. Horii runs an excellent practice. He is both knowledgeable and compassionate. In this way, he truly listens to people and gives great attention and care. The world would be a better place if there were more doctors as good as him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Great Doctor who really does try and work with you as opposed to throwing drugs at you and out the door. His assistant is annoying with no people skills. Lynne was so much nicer to talk and deal with. Still, I would recommend Dr Horii. Just grin and bare the receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

His new assistant is annoying. She doesn't listen. But Dr. Horii is the best. Very kind, patient, caring.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Excellent and caring Doctor. Love the fact that he is super punctual.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have seen Dr. Horii since 1997. He is an excellent doctor with a great bed side manner. He is very attentive & really listens & cares about his patients and does everything he can to help sort our your medical problems. He also gives back to the community by taking on medical students. He is genuinely a great person, on top of it all! His staff have always been committed and very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

He is the best! My family and I love his kind , gentle, patient manner. Don't know what we would do without him!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

An excellent doctor. My sons have been seeing him for so many years. He is kind, professional, patient and calm.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Just getting to know him, have found the office always on time and Dr. Horii takes the time to talk with you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Horii is the most professional person I have come across and I have nothing but the up most respect for him. He truly cares for his patient's well being and is the definition of a great G.P.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

My family and I have been seeing dr Horii for +15 years and I continue to choose his practice as my first option, unfortunately, due to increasingly long appointment availability (sometimes 2 or more weeks), I have been using walk-in clinics more often. He was very supportive and helpful during my mother's addiction and health problems and eventually her death. He is very knowledgable and patient, I never feel rushed or pressured. Lynn his assistant is amazing and even his substitute doctors when he is unavailable are fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014