Ratings for Dr. Wendy Wickstrom

Very lucky to be a patient of Dr. Wickstrom's. Punctual, caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor who is compassionate, direct, and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Knows her stuff, caring, punctual, will go over your problems carefully and is a good listener

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I like that Dr. Wickstrom is not quick to dole out meds but tries to get to the cause of the problem. I do find her a bit quick during my visits which makes me sometimes wonder if she heard all I was saying. Overall a good dr and never a problem getting in within a week.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Very disappointed! I have been going to this office for over 30 years, to Dr Wickstrom and Dr Tisdale before. She has been fine in the past, but both myself and another family member have recently been having health problems and she has been rude and unhelpful. She would rather prescribe for symptoms than to diagnose, and don't even tell her that you saw another Dr and what they thought. Looking for other Dr's now, since I don't trust this one anymore. I hope that she is good for the rest of you, but more than that, I hope you remain in good health and don;t give her any real problems to solve. Dr Swart is by far the better Dr.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

She is a wonderful dr. I feel so lucky that she took over from Jim tis dale when he retired

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

She is an excellent doctor and takes unbelievably great care of my elderly mom, even cleans her ears out for her. A rare and amazing doctor this day in age where we are rushed in and out of most doctors offices, waiting weeks to get in. She has the practice of days gone by when your doctor really got to know you and took the time for each person. God bless her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Only wish she worked full time and wasn't sharing the practice

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

very compassionate and thorough doctor. I'm blessed to have her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Always remembers me and appears to be interested - I like that in a DR. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Wickstrom!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009