Ratings for Dr. David L. Christopherson

Excellent staff and availability. Cordial, knowledgeable and takes time to listen. Great followup!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

did not make time to do thorough examination and had no time for questions

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Always personable and able to quickly give me a referral. Staff is friendly and cooperative especially since the office staff has changed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

dr gave my sn a shot which became infected and had to be cut out. Didn't bother to give him a local just started cutting and had his nurses hold him down I will never take my son to him again nor will I ever go to any other quacks he sends people to so he can get a cut of the profits

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

My entire family visits this clinic. We've received excellent care, with referrals outside the clinic, if necessary. Everyone has always been very helpful and curteous. We've never had a problem seeing the doc because you can walk-in, which is convenient for school-age and working adults.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

His wife IS playing the role of physician,and I agree that she is rude. The Dr.never looks up from his laptop. I would say the quality of care is about the worst I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

His Wife is the office Manager and she is rude , uncaring.The Doc is O.K.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Could never get an appointment - always told me walkin hours were from 5 AM - 8 AM which meant i then had to get up around 430 AM to go to doc. Kept taking blood work for cholesterol but never once had me fast. said it wasn't necessary which is the exact opposite of every other doctor i've been to before AND since. you DO have to fast at least 12 hours before a cholesterol test can truly be accurate.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Great Doctor and wonderful staff. Also a plus - he has great hours for the patient's convenience

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. David L. Christopherson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1974)