Ratings for Dr. James Proctor

Best Doctor in CR..just great guy all around..Gets to thr root of the problem..We moved away ..miss him as our Doctor...he is great with kids and adults..Says what he is thinking..sends you else Where if needed..Makes you r feel relaxed. Takes the time and listens. Doesnot just rush you in and out...

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Absolutely amazing!! my son and I have seen him since he started in Campbell River, Great bed side manor, NOT afraid to refer you to someone if he needs too. 5 STARS from me forsure

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Proctor is the most thorough and well informed doctor I have ever had. I had to move away from the community a few years ago, and I can't find any doctor that even comes close to the high level of care I experienced with Dr. Proctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I have been with him since he started and am totaly satisfied. He told me he would HELP mantain my health but he its to me to ask for the help.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Great doctor and takes his time. We have been with him for over 20 years now.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I trust this wonderfull man with my life. He is kind, reacts to my appearance when he walks in the door, and shows that he cares for me.Any referrals he has made for me are always to people I know HE trusts to care for me, and they do. NO questions to him from me goes unanswered. He also has a great sense of humour! I highly recommend this wonderful Dr. and give thanks that I have him as MY Dr.!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Very helpful, understanding, and patient. Shows a real concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Excellent caring doctor. The best I have seen since moving to Campbell River. Would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I've never had any Dr tell me "YOU drive the bus, I work for you. Tell me what you want & I'll tell you if it's necessarily or not, with a full explanation". He saved my life. He really listens & doesn't pull any punches. He tells it like it is. He does his research. He's open to learning. He doesn't put on airs. He doesn't take offence to questions.He doesn't have a God complex like some.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011