Ratings for Dr. Darrell Menard

Our son was referred to Dr. Menard after a year long shoulder injury. He was exceptional/phenomenal. Explained everything with professionalism. 5 Stars is not enough to say how wonderful this Physician is in treating and explaining sports injuries. He has helped put our minds at ease and we have a clear plan with follow up for his recovery.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He's the best! Sports Medical Expert + GP. Friendly Env.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Menard is the most wonderful doctor, so kind and caring! He always puts his patients first before himself!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Jan 23 2017, I was referred to Dr. Menard . Yes Dr. Menard is knowledgeable, thorough, generous, and kind. I went to see him for triggered Thumb He gave me a cortisone shot and the treatment work for about t 3 weeks now my hand is worst then it was before this treatment. I`m seeing him again soon for follow up and I really hope He will go above and beyond helping me to make this pain go away.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Menard is knowledgeable, thorough, generous, and kind. He always goes above and beyond and is willing to help no matter what day of the week. We are so blessed to have him and Janet in our community. They are all around exceptional human beings.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Best of the Best . Darrell and Janet Truely care about each patient, every aspect of their lives to find out what the cause of problems are. I have seen doctors all over the world and have never met a couple that give above and beyond what required by most doctors to conclude an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Menard is an excellent physician. He is smart, thorough and caring. He is everything you could want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Menard gave me my mobility back. Had seen podiestrists, dr.s etc. He solved the problem and I have been living without foot pain for almost a year now. I'm only 50 and still have lots of walking and getting around to do. He made this possible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Menard is a great doctor and a great person. All doctors should be as caring! He doesn't waste any time in getting things done, be it a referral or a call back. His office staff... Adorable and helpful. I've met Janet, the Dr's wife, a medical practitioner and she seems just as caring. I don't feel like a number in there, these people really do care!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Menard is extremly kind and helpfull. I wish that every physicians would be like him. He takes the time to listen to you and gives you very good advice. Thanks for everything, you're the best.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012