You may also like

Biggest and most costly mistake EVER! Why is she still in business after all her complaints and lawsuits? I'm sure she is a very good Ortho but her practice has gotten too big that she is in over her head and is more interested in being a Celebrity now. She pushes all her work unto new grads she hires who do not have her skill or talent. I receive emails from her office how they perform lipo now or botox. She seems to be getting away from teeth and just looking to make a buck. Her office staff acts like they work on commission and not the most friendly, understanding people. My teeth do NOT look like I paid top dollar.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have 2 girls and one of them has been in braces for the last 7 months and I am so happy with Dr.Jackie.Her staff is so friendly and accommodating, I was a bit confused and hesitant because I read some of the bad reviews but I am glad I took them because I love Dr.Jackie and so do my girls!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She has too many offices and patients that you will rarely see her and she will never remember who you are or even care! They charge a $50 late payment even if you are ONE day late. That's outrageous and shows what her main concern is, MONEY!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had treatment for almost 2 years and finally got my braces off. I absolutely love what Dr. Jacquie calls "my custom smile." They said that I never missed an appointment so they even gave me free teeth whitening! WOW! I am extremely happy with the overall outcome and I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I agree with many of the other reviews that say Dr. Jacqueline has no interest in her patients. She is never available yet you are paying for her time and expertise. My appointments always feel rushed and her assistant Dr. Josh does not have the skill or bedside manner to take her place. It seems to be more about taking your money then really fixing your teeth and watching you leave happy. The franchise is becoming too big to really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Great orthodontist in NYC as she explained everything that I needed in order to get started on my Invisalign treatment. I was also able to see my teeth in 3D which is cool. I highly recommend her to friends

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Jacquie is a competent orthodontist, however you will never be able to book an appointment with her as she is only in the office on Thursday's. Once you initially sign the contract, you will never see her again. Only her helpers will follow up with your treatment and you will wait 6-8 weeks to get your liners. She'll never look to see your progress or if changes are needed. I regret picking her for my Invisalign and I suggest you stay away...you will definitely have regrets as there are many other orthodontists that actually take an interest in their patients. The staff is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

It's been 10 months and I am still waiting to see a improvement in my teeth. My trays are always messed up but never sent back to the lab. They tell me to just wear them until next visit and they have been saying that for months! At this point, I should have more of a difference in my smile. Dr. Goodling is always out of town and her assistants are awful.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Just recently visited this office for a consultation 2 months ago. I have been shopping around for an orthodontist and have been to 2 other consults in the area (monroe, ny). My husband and I were very impressed with Dr. Jacquie. She really knows her stuff. I feel like she told me straight up and didn't camoflauge anything. I did decide to start treatment and went back to the office for my records. I have been very happy with this office. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Everyone seems to really care. Very happy with my decision and would recommend them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I recently met Dr. Jacque for the 1st time during my visit ( I am 3/4 into my treatment) and I found her to be fake and uninterested in myself and the patient in the next room. She did not even know my correct name or look into my mouth after spending less than a minute with me. She really needs to find a new assistant in the Monroe location as well as Englewood. They do more damage to the teeth and make them weaker and more sensitive. Very poor bedside manner with this franchise

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Biggest and most costly mistake EVER! Why is she still in business after all her complaints and lawsuits? I'm sure she is a very good Ortho but her practice has..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have 2 girls and one of them has been in braces for the last 7 months and I am so happy with Dr.Jackie.Her staff is so friendly and accommodating, I was a bit..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She has too many offices and patients that you will rarely see her and she will never remember who you are or even care! They charge a $50 late payment even if ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had treatment for almost 2 years and finally got my braces off. I absolutely love what Dr. Jacquie calls "my custom smile." They said that I never missed an..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with many of the other reviews that say Dr. Jacqueline has no interest in her patients. She is never available yet you are paying for her time and exper..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great orthodontist in NYC as she explained everything that I needed in order to get started on my Invisalign treatment. I was also able to see my teeth in 3D w..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacquie is a competent orthodontist, however you will never be able to book an appointment with her as she is only in the office on Thursday's. Once you in..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's been 10 months and I am still waiting to see a improvement in my teeth. My trays are always messed up but never sent back to the lab. They tell me to just ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Just recently visited this office for a consultation 2 months ago. I have been shopping around for an orthodontist and have been to 2 other consults in the are..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently met Dr. Jacque for the 1st time during my visit ( I am 3/4 into my treatment) and I found her to be fake and uninterested in myself and the patient i..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr.Jackie and her staff they are wonderfull, i been in invisalign treatment for the past 6 months and it was the best decision ive ever made. LOVE them!!..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Jacqueline for about 6 months. I've had braces before and I didn't do the proper maintenance of my teeth which caused it to shift so ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are a bunch of uninformed buffoons! Not one person knows what they are doing. They give wrong information all the time, and are rude to top it off. ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my kids started treatment with Dr. Jacquie Smiles in the Monroe office about 4 months ago. So far, we are very pleased. The staff is great and very ac..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my treatment by Dr. Jacquie and couldn't be happier. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy I made the decision to come to her. I was seen by b..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with a Doctor ever. Staff is rude and greedy, Dr. Jacquie is never in the office and her replacements are not qualified. They never did my x-ra..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Jacquie and her amazing staff! I just completed my treatment and I couldn't be happier with my smile! Thank you Dr. Jacquie and Dr. Josh f..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your time at the Monroe location. Dr. Jackie makes One appearance a year there and doesn't remember who you are or anything about your case. Her Ass..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacquie Smiles and her staff are excellent. Always pleasant when I visit them for my appointments, the office is beautiful and wait times are usually quick...."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After writing your check you will be stuck with Dr. Josh who is HORRIBLE. He will spend 5 minutes with you and has the personality of a toad. Do yourself a favo..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am not one to write a negative review but as a full time working mother i wish i would have listened to what i read before coming and wasting my time. I star..."

September 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jacqueline" to "Jacqueline I."

October 20, 2013