You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling

Went to Dr Jackie for Orthodontic care and have been extremely helpful with my care. She ha sa great staff and have been very accommodating with my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been wearing my alligners for a year with no improvement. The problem is Dr. Jacque is never around so have to see Dr. Josh and he does not do his job. He doesn't even look your mouth. She just wants her money and is never around to fix his mistakes

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

It truly upsets me when I see any good reviews for her or her office still happening. If you look on yelp, especially in the "filtered out" reviews section you will see more of the true experiences people have had, including myself. I was there over 5yrs ago and I am still dealing with issues as a result of the horrible experience I had with Dr. Fulop-Goodling. The #1 thing I can suggest is if you are still going to go to her do not pay all upfront for the discounted rate! That is how she gets you, you will never see her in any of your appointments again and if the treatment plan goes badly (really badly in my case) or you want to go to another orthodontist you are stuck because they will not refund a penny to you. Plus, then they just don't care if you are unhappy because they already have your money. It is so sad, frustrating & absurd that this woman is still ripping off people and somehow is still able to get away with it.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I've been going to Dr Jacquie for over 3 years and have been very happy with my results as my teeth are perfectly straight as well I now made her clinic in NYC my regular dentist. I have recommended many family and friends as they have been extremely happy as well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Don't be suckered in by the advertising and faulty promises. Dr. Jackie is fake and plastic and has very little interest besides her name in the franchise. She is not readily available and pushes her nitwit staff on you to cover. The chance you do see her she won't know you and will often confuse you with another patient (most Doctors look through your chart before walking into the room). She will keep you waiting at least a hour before she honors you with her presence. When I first met her, she was a attractive woman. Now, it's obvious she has too much time on her hands because her nose is getting smaller, breasts bigger and teeth more filed down and overbleached. For the holidays she mailed out Xmas cards of herself and her staff in bikini's. What professional Doctor would do that?? She's so uninvolved in her patients that when the other fill-in's don't do their job and follow up on your smile and gets annoyed they don't look right when her and her staff's fault! You don't even get a say in your teeth. Her skill doesn't match her inflated ego and expanding bustline.Her assistant, Dr. Josh is so dainty that he's afraid to even look in a patient's mouth so any needed changes go unnoticed. Save your cash and go to a professional who cares about you and does their job and wants you to look your best not just take your $

Submitted February 13, 2016

Biggest and most costly mistake EVER! Why is she still in business after all her complaints and lawsuits? I'm sure she is a very good Ortho but her practice has gotten too big that she is in over her head and is more interested in being a Celebrity now. She pushes all her work unto new grads she hires who do not have her skill or talent. I receive emails from her office how they perform lipo now or botox. She seems to be getting away from teeth and just looking to make a buck. Her office staff acts like they work on commission and not the most friendly, understanding people. My teeth do NOT look like I paid top dollar.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have 2 girls and one of them has been in braces for the last 7 months and I am so happy with Dr.Jackie.Her staff is so friendly and accommodating, I was a bit confused and hesitant because I read some of the bad reviews but I am glad I took them because I love Dr.Jackie and so do my girls!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

She has too many offices and patients that you will rarely see her and she will never remember who you are or even care! They charge a $50 late payment even if you are ONE day late. That's outrageous and shows what her main concern is, MONEY!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had treatment for almost 2 years and finally got my braces off. I absolutely love what Dr. Jacquie calls "my custom smile." They said that I never missed an appointment so they even gave me free teeth whitening! WOW! I am extremely happy with the overall outcome and I would highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a beautiful smile.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I agree with many of the other reviews that say Dr. Jacqueline has no interest in her patients. She is never available yet you are paying for her time and expertise. My appointments always feel rushed and her assistant Dr. Josh does not have the skill or bedside manner to take her place. It seems to be more about taking your money then really fixing your teeth and watching you leave happy. The franchise is becoming too big to really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Jacqueline I. Fulop-Goodling's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Jackie for Orthodontic care and have been extremely helpful with my care. She ha sa great staff and have been very accommodating with my busy schedu..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have been wearing my alligners for a year with no improvement. The problem is Dr. Jacque is never around so have to see Dr. Josh and he does not do his job. H..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It truly upsets me when I see any good reviews for her or her office still happening. If you look on yelp, especially in the "filtered out" reviews section you..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr Jacquie for over 3 years and have been very happy with my results as my teeth are perfectly straight as well I now made her clinic in NYC ..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't be suckered in by the advertising and faulty promises. Dr. Jackie is fake and plastic and has very little interest besides her name in the franchise. She ..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Biggest and most costly mistake EVER! Why is she still in business after all her complaints and lawsuits? I'm sure she is a very good Ortho but her practice has..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have 2 girls and one of them has been in braces for the last 7 months and I am so happy with Dr.Jackie.Her staff is so friendly and accommodating, I was a bit..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She has too many offices and patients that you will rarely see her and she will never remember who you are or even care! They charge a $50 late payment even if ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had treatment for almost 2 years and finally got my braces off. I absolutely love what Dr. Jacquie calls "my custom smile." They said that I never missed an..."

July 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I agree with many of the other reviews that say Dr. Jacqueline has no interest in her patients. She is never available yet you are paying for her time and exper..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great orthodontist in NYC as she explained everything that I needed in order to get started on my Invisalign treatment. I was also able to see my teeth in 3D w..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacquie is a competent orthodontist, however you will never be able to book an appointment with her as she is only in the office on Thursday's. Once you in..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's been 10 months and I am still waiting to see a improvement in my teeth. My trays are always messed up but never sent back to the lab. They tell me to just ..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Just recently visited this office for a consultation 2 months ago. I have been shopping around for an orthodontist and have been to 2 other consults in the are..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently met Dr. Jacque for the 1st time during my visit ( I am 3/4 into my treatment) and I found her to be fake and uninterested in myself and the patient i..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr.Jackie and her staff they are wonderfull, i been in invisalign treatment for the past 6 months and it was the best decision ive ever made. LOVE them!!..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Jacqueline for about 6 months. I've had braces before and I didn't do the proper maintenance of my teeth which caused it to shift so ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The staff are a bunch of uninformed buffoons! Not one person knows what they are doing. They give wrong information all the time, and are rude to top it off. ..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Both of my kids started treatment with Dr. Jacquie Smiles in the Monroe office about 4 months ago. So far, we are very pleased. The staff is great and very ac..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I just finished my treatment by Dr. Jacquie and couldn't be happier. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy I made the decision to come to her. I was seen by b..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with a Doctor ever. Staff is rude and greedy, Dr. Jacquie is never in the office and her replacements are not qualified. They never did my x-ra..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Jacquie and her amazing staff! I just completed my treatment and I couldn't be happier with my smile! Thank you Dr. Jacquie and Dr. Josh f..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your time at the Monroe location. Dr. Jackie makes One appearance a year there and doesn't remember who you are or anything about your case. Her Ass..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jacquie Smiles and her staff are excellent. Always pleasant when I visit them for my appointments, the office is beautiful and wait times are usually quick...."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After writing your check you will be stuck with Dr. Josh who is HORRIBLE. He will spend 5 minutes with you and has the personality of a toad. Do yourself a favo..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am not one to write a negative review but as a full time working mother i wish i would have listened to what i read before coming and wasting my time. I star..."

September 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jacqueline" to "Jacqueline I."

October 20, 2013