Ratings for Dr. Jack E. Scariano

I am a research scientist and he refused to accept or review the data necisary to properly treat people. Furthermore, he said that thir computer systems could not process the format the brain scans were in. Their office sent the referal for me to obtain them. If you or a loved one depends on a neurologist then find someone else.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr. Scariano and Mina are very through and active in finding out the right treatment for my epilepsy. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

I have been to a few neurologists and none of them have ever been close to being as good as Dr. Scariano has to me. I have RSD which means Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Doctor is very kind and has a lot of patience with me. I am sorry people have left negative reviews but this man has truly helped me and I have been going to him since 1999. This man and his Nurse Practioner are the best providers I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I love coming here I feel like the doctor and nurse practitioner take as much time as needed to help me get the right treatment that I need.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Doctor and NP are jokes!! I wouldn't take my dog to them if I had too.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I love the improvements they are undertaking to improve their staff 15 out of 10!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Great staff. Excellent care. I am happy with the service i receive here.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I saw this doctor for a number of years. I first started seeing him due to pain from an auto accident 13 yrs earlier. He put me on neurontin 800 mg 3 times a day and I was ecstatic about bout finally being pain free. Over time I developed sevier trembling of my hands to the point all I could do was sit on my hands to somewhat control the trembling. When I went to him about this (I was at the time 42yrs old) he diagnosed me with early onset Parkinson's disease. Over the next few yrs he put me on a variety of meds for Parkinson's with no relief. In 2010 I had Stevens johnsons syndrome and my Alergist took me off both the neurontin and the NSAID I was on at the time as both had been linked to Stevens Johnson After a few weeks for the meds to clear from my system I found that for the for the first time in over 10 yrs the constant brain fog that had crept on me and the trembling of my hands were gone. Further investigation did determine that it was the NSAID that caused the Stevens Johnson but as far as Parkinson's I have no signs of such and my current Neuroligist does not believe I ever did.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

My son saw the Dr Scatiano he really very nice Dr. Had alot patience with my son . I thank him for helping my son .

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

The wait in waiting room was long, but the care and diagnosis were excellent and follow-up was exceptional. There is a new staff and an office manager who has gone above and beyond to see that my husband gets the best care available in Knoxville. The entire staff is caring, accommodating and professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Jack E. Scariano's Credentials

• LSU Medical School (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare