Ratings for Dr. Stella S. Kwong

Staff speaks limited English. They think all insurance coverage is the same for every patient. Dr. gave injections to my kid without authorization. Dr instructed staff to bill my insurance company for procedures she had not performed. Ask for and check the long billing statement. She billed my insurance company for a sonogram I did not have. Extremely rude, long wait time, inconsiderate. Avoid this office at all costs. Reported Dr. and staff to my insurance company. The worst experience ever !

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Never again I will come to see this doctor. She is rude, inconsiderate and not so supportive.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

This doctor is rude, mean and didn't treat patients right. Her office wait time is LOOONG. It was a mistake to come to her office. They made me wait so long and when I asked if it was my turn yet since I'm going to have a meeting soon, they said "you have to cancel the meeting". Gees, like she's the only doctor in US. Also, she spent less than 5 mins for me. NEVER ever go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Kwong has the most amazing grasp of pharmacy I hve ever seen. She really takes time with you and she really considers cost when writing prescriptions.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

You should avoid this doctor if you have a choice. She is very inconsiderate when come to patient's concern and her prescription is very bad. She doesn't take time to analyze your medical history and recommend wrong treatments.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2007

Dr. Stella S. Kwong's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1973)

• Blue Shield California