Ratings for Dr. Frank Muia

Sometimes I ask myself why even bother going in to see this Doctor. His lack of care for patients is discouraging. After appointments, I am often left to seek for answers on my own. His unprofessionalism is infuriating.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Incredibly dismissive and lacking care for his patients. I have had to seek alternate health care avenues due to his lack of understanding and willingness to find answers. I am not one to write reviews but it scares me that he has such great ratings.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Excellent care provided by Dr muia and his staff...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I am a 57 year old female who has been suffering from Crohn's disease since the age of eighteen. I have extreme back issues also. I have a long history of dealing with doctors...some good, some great, and some not worth remembering. Dr. Muia falls in the "great" category. I have moved from London and don't drive....yet I still refuse to give up my outstanding care with Dr. Muia. I take the train to see him as I am not willing to take a chance on switching doctors.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Great Dr and Staff. Friendly and very professional.Dr Muia has a very friendly and respectful attitude and has a No Nonsense up front way of speaking. He does not try to OVER MEDICAL TERM it. He is an out standing physician and take's personal responsibility for how well his patient's are treated every time you come to his office. I don't go and see him as much as I probably should , but every time I do he is there with a warm smile and a genuine interest in helping me get better .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Prompt and professional appointment booking. Dr. Muia is an excellent doctor who is very caring and compassionate!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Frank Muia is the best GP I've ever dealt with. Punctual and professional with a heart of gold. He looks out for the best interest of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Muia is always punctual, welcoming and kind. He has referred me to specialists when required and keeps a close eye on my health. I am very pleased to have him as my physician and would definitely recommend him to others. Lovely office staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr Muia needs to learn better bedside manners. It would also help if he actually listened to his patients. I never feel vey welcome, which is sad.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Muia is very thoughtful and caring. He always gives the time you need. He is very puctual which is rare for any professional these days. His staff are very caring and helpful also.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009