Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Hicken

Great place to go if you have colds simple easy things to fix, great place if you agree with them and there treatments, if you try to be ur own advocate not so much ,

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Hicken's clinic is great. I see a PA (Joel) who is very knowledgeable, thorough, and treats me well. The office staff are friendly and efficient. They make renewing a prescription easy, and do blood work right there in the office. Although I haven't met Dr. Hicken I am in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

My husband can be very difficult going to the Dr and being upfront with them. He is completely comfortable with Dr Hicken's. Has had some medical issues over the last years and he has done great diagnosing and treating. He even called us at 9:30 at night with recent test results. His staff has always been nice to us. Love the PA Erin to. Hated that he sent us out to others for some diagnoses and treatments but in the end were happy he did. A friend recomemded him and i would do the same.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am very impressed with both Dr. Hicken and Erin the PA. They took time to listen and were easy to work with after transitioning from another doctor. I feel like they were very accomodating when I needed a work-in after a car accident. They also saw me again when I was sick with short notice, avoiding an expensive urgent care visit. The office is nice, wait time was minimal and overall experience enjoyable. Maybe they took some of these other comments to heart as I have not experienced anything but excellence.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Worst Dr. ever... 9 months and not doing any better..don't waste your time or money

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Find a new doctor. Some of the office and medical staff are rude. They are only nice when they don't have to do much for you other than check you in and take your blood pressure. You can also hear that they talk behind the patient's backs at their work spaces- you can just sense that they are rolling their eyes. The doctor only spends enough time with the patient when the patient is 'new' other than that, he does not and he can be dismissive. Nice office space but not worth it

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Great doctor, and trust me, I have seen enough. Smart, knowledgeable, and actually tries to understand your problem rather than giving you a 1-for-all treatment. Also upfront and honest about your options/tests/results. He's relatively young too, so he'll only get better as he ages. Excellent staff too, they were all trying hard. Overall highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Excellent doctor. Time may be delayed but it is just a minor factor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

I love the PA-Indian gal. She takes the time to explain and will return the calls promptly. Really great doc and team

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Michael P. Hicken's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1996)