Ratings for Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski

Dr Jabczenski delegates his time prudently, as to the severity at issue. He listens with a unique capacity to act in his patients' best interest. At least that was my experience as he took on a difficult procedure. Neither did he blink when my skin had a reaction to the metal, and went in yet again to make my life bearable again. Nathan Sady

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Spent less than 5 minutes with me & was very rude & abrupt. Told me to come back in 2 months if the problem, which had been hurting for 6+ months at that point, was still present. When I checked the claim on my insurance's website, his office had billed for surgery & Rx, & I got neither at the appt. I went to another orthopedist & got a correct diagnosis & have been going to him ever since.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Spent less than 5 minutes with me. Total mis-diagnosis that resulted in surgery later by a different doctor. If he had taken x-rays or done an MRI the correct diagnosis could have been made. I may have been able to avoid the surgery if he had done his job correctly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr. Felix F. Jabczenski's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med