Ratings for Dr. Jennifer S. Kwak

Dr. Kwak always seems to be able to resolve our issues and puts us at ease which for me in a doctors office is not easy. We have never had an issue with her in 15 years.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

My family has gone to Dr. Kwak for years, but I am looking to switch. We can no longer be seen for the presenting problem and be done. She now always recommends additional tests, labs, check-ups. It's like the suggestive selling techniques you get from salespeople. I have horrible insurance with a high deductible and usually pay the full cost myself. I cannot afford this game.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Had to switch doctor’s office. I've been going to Dr. Kwak for years, but lately noticed a drastic change. There's normally several people at a time waiting to be seen, the staff at the front counter seem to be unfamiliar with processes (i.e. collecting correct insurance information) not to mention that on certain days there's a dog in the office. This is not a vet!! I hated leaving, but there were several instances where the service was so poor that my family and friends questioned, "why are you still going to her?" This is the case for Dr. Patel as well. Simply cannot recommend to anyone. Nice people, but service is poor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Kwak saw my sick daughter on a Saturday. She was wonderful with her. Dr. Kwak took her time with us, was very kind, and even gave us samples to start off with. We liked her a lot!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

SHE IS EXCELLENT. SHE IS LIKE A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY. SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. LOIS IN HER OFFICE IS AWSOME...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

This doctor is very caring and conscientious. She has a pleasant bedside manner about her. She makes you feel comfortable when going to the doctor anytime makes you uptight.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2007

Dr. Jennifer S. Kwak's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX