Ratings for Dr. Robert Joseph

I went to Dr. Joseph for a some time, unfortunately I didn't know any better. The surgery he performed on my foot required periodic maintenance. With him, this was quite painful. The reason is, he was completely careless. I'd ask for some kind of numbing and he'd just laugh "This doesn't hurt!" Well, he's right about one thing: it shouldn't hurt. I realized this when I finally decided to go elsewhere to have it done. Also he'd leave sharp edges on my toenail that would snag my socks. Lazy and careless and oblivious. Quite honestly, this guy has personality problems that are the worst part of the package. The man is a case of arrested development, and acts like a 7th grader, always trying to be "funny" but actually being rude, unprofessional and insulting. Horrible! Far far better is Dr. Liddy on Beverly Blvd. The difference is night and day. His work was absolutely painless and he left my feet in much better shape than they'd been in years with Dr. Joseph.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Joseph treated my ITP for years. He was fantastic. He becomes extremely personally invested in the health of his patients. He is the standard by which I judge all other doctors. No one has ever come close.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

He was late and did not understand my foot problem. He was so busy that I felt that he did not pay enough attention to me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Robert Joseph's Credentials

• Armenian

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med