Ratings for Dr. Kellen Smith

Always a good experience, whether the work is minor or major. I've recommended Kellen and his team often.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Been a patient at this office for almost 20 years. Saw complete transition from Dr. Boyko to Dr. Smith, and am always amazed at how professional and kind everyone in the office is. I actually look forward to my visits! Highly, Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Have been using Dr. Kellen Smith for 5+ years. I had a great experience today - same as usual.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Fantatsic experience at Welcome Smile. Dr. Kellen Smith and his staff were very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very nice personality that goes together with good dental skills. Would recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

My experience today at Dr Kellen Smith's office was absolutely terrific. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The knowledge and application of that knowledge is at a truly high level at this practice

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Kellen and his team are fantastic. I've been seeing him for regular checkups (and a chip repair) for years and have never had anything but outstanding work from him and his team!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Came into Dr. Kellen Smith's office with a badly chipped front tooth and I was pessimistic about what could be done because of how damaged it was. Dr. Smith was polite and professional and did an amazing job fixing it. I was literally in disbelief at how well he was able to correct my issue without replacing the tooth with a fake one or applying a Veneer. I have had chipped teeth in the past from playing hockey and none were even close to being as well done as this. I cannot imagine ever trusting another dentist to handle my teeth again. Thank you Dr. Kellen Smith you are an Artist and you do amazing work!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I just had a cleaning today, but I was out much sooner than I thought I would be with some great recommendations for continuing dental health.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Pulled wisdom tooth, very little pain, they were totally prepared to have the job run smooth and efficiently. Great staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017