Ratings for Dr. Kellen Smith

I just had a cleaning today, but I was out much sooner than I thought I would be with some great recommendations for continuing dental health.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Pulled wisdom tooth, very little pain, they were totally prepared to have the job run smooth and efficiently. Great staff.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Smith and his staff are extremely good with children's visits. I took my 5 and 2 year old for their check ups and it was a great experience. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Cant say enough about the professionalism at the office by Dr. Smith and his entire staff team. My entire family has been going for years and I always recommend him when anyone is looking for a great dentist !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Have know Kellen almost 30 years. He is very skilled, knowledgeable and efficient. His staff are all very respectful and kind. Would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

First time I've ever had a dentist meet with me first to get to know me and my dental history. Office staff are great and office is bright and welcoming. I've had 2 cleanings so far and both have been gentle.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Best place ever! Staff is friendly. Love the coffee, tea and other treats offered. Staff is respectful, kind and efficient. Waiting area is classy. The bathroom is too. 😄

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Always a fantastic experience. I actually enjoy going to the dentist!!! Crazy, I know. Wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very professional, knowledgeable approach and staff. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My filling today was so fast. TVs on the ceiling are nice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017