Ratings for Dr. Kellen Smith

I have consistently had a positive experience at Welcome Smile Dentistry. Upon entering the office reception area a patient is met by Jenn and caring, engaging staff in a calm atmosphere. Attention to detail is how I would describe patient care. Dr Kellen Smith is a details person in performing dental procedures and takes time to explain every procedural step. If Kellen feels a second opinion or insight would benefit the patient referral to a specialist is made after discussion with the patient. In all my years seeing dentists I have never received such personalized care.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Nice dentist and our visit was pleasant. I would go back.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

He is personable and ensures you are comfortable. He takes care with what he does. I've had a lot of needles and he seems to take great care to minimize your pain. What I do value above all else is that he stands by his work and deals fairly. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Always a good experience, whether the work is minor or major. I've recommended Kellen and his team often.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Been a patient at this office for almost 20 years. Saw complete transition from Dr. Boyko to Dr. Smith, and am always amazed at how professional and kind everyone in the office is. I actually look forward to my visits! Highly, Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Have been using Dr. Kellen Smith for 5+ years. I had a great experience today - same as usual.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Fantatsic experience at Welcome Smile. Dr. Kellen Smith and his staff were very friendly and professional

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very nice personality that goes together with good dental skills. Would recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

My experience today at Dr Kellen Smith's office was absolutely terrific. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The knowledge and application of that knowledge is at a truly high level at this practice

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Kellen and his team are fantastic. I've been seeing him for regular checkups (and a chip repair) for years and have never had anything but outstanding work from him and his team!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017