Ratings for Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt

Dr. Chan is an excellent neurosurgeon. He is very prompt in answer questions outside of appointments and has a friendly, caring demeanor. He performed a microdiscechtomy on me three weeks ago and did an excellent job. I would highly recommmend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

If you are searching for a great neurosurgeon and somebody who listens and is qualified, Dr. Roonprapunt is it. He operated on me three weeks ago with a great results.He really cares about his patients and will walk extra mile with you. I am so grateful to have him as my surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

very happy with him...he did my spine surgery and came to visit me every day for two weeks I stayed in the hospital...

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

caring, thoughtful, highly skilled it is an honor toknow him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Chan was my NS for a surgery this year. I can't say enough positive things about him. Great bedside manner, obviously incredibly intelligent, and a seemingly good person all around.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Roonprapunt. He came into my life as an ER patient, learned of my severe back problem (causing loss of walking) operated, and saw me at least twice a day in hospital. A caring, humble gentleman I am privileged to know and am grateful for his presence in my life. I could go on and on, but I think my appreciation and thanks say it all.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

He stumbles with bedside manners and direction. He performed surgery and has left me with new disability. Would never recommend him for diagnosis or surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Very good bed manners and also helped my life greatly. He did my Tethered Cord Surgery.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

he improved my life a great deal thru surgery. god bless him. i am so happy with the way he delt with me..

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal