Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(31)

"After 4 consults, I chose Dr. Chiles to do my L3-L5 spinal fusion on August 2nd of this..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt

My clients are surgeons for past 17 years and I was delighted to have Dr C. Roonprapunt work and fix my back 3 disk fusion six steal pins 34 staples and I was walking the next day off pain meds 2 1/2 weeks cleared to drive quickly - I researched went overt seas for 2nd opinion used 2 weeks of non traditional non surgical medicine before u said yes to Dr Chanland. I very happy I said yes and can function almost 100%.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr. Roonprapunt is an awesome Neurosurgeon. He is trustworthy and dedicated to getting his patients back to normal living after going through lower back fusion surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Incompetent in cervical spine surgery. Abusive and unprofessional. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Forgot what he told me during the exam !! Horrible!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Chan is an excellent neurosurgeon. He is very prompt in answer questions outside of appointments and has a friendly, caring demeanor. He performed a microdiscechtomy on me three weeks ago and did an excellent job. I would highly recommmend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

If you are searching for a great neurosurgeon and somebody who listens and is qualified, Dr. Roonprapunt is it. He operated on me three weeks ago with a great results.He really cares about his patients and will walk extra mile with you. I am so grateful to have him as my surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

very happy with him...he did my spine surgery and came to visit me every day for two weeks I stayed in the hospital...

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

caring, thoughtful, highly skilled it is an honor toknow him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Chan was my NS for a surgery this year. I can't say enough positive things about him. Great bedside manner, obviously incredibly intelligent, and a seemingly good person all around.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Roonprapunt. He came into my life as an ER patient, learned of my severe back problem (causing loss of walking) operated, and saw me at least twice a day in hospital. A caring, humble gentleman I am privileged to know and am grateful for his presence in my life. I could go on and on, but I think my appreciation and thanks say it all.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Chanland Roonprapunt's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)