Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Ramachandran

Good with what he knows, but once it is outside of his scope of expertise, you need to do the research if he is unwilling to send you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Great bedside manner, very down to earth and always takes time to listen. I like that he sends for tests and consults with specialists when necessary. Because he was willing to send me to a specialist, a very life threatening illness was found which would not have been found had he not went out on a limb and made the referral. Seems to listen and take patient's concerns seriously. Only complaint is that it sometimes takes a week or two to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. R doesn't send me for unnecessary tests, which I appreciate. He knows what to do when my problem is serious. And he gives me confidence that I'm ok .

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

He's almost never available when you need to see him. He seems to work very short hours. When you finally get an appointment, the meetings last less than 5 minutes and you get little to no information of value. Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great doc! I like his friendly manner and he’s a good communicator

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Very relatable and awesome bedside manner. I felt that he really cared about me and my health.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Have had nothing but terrible experiences with him. He always spoke to me like I was stupid, and questioned everything I ever said. I always felt rushed and not cared about. Nurses were always lovely; he just came across as arrogant and awkward.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to him because he saved my father's life, but I really don't think he listens to my issues. He never wants to order an x-ray or MRI (I believe it is because that will result in his firm losing money). My wife goes to the MFHT and see's a different Dr (Dr. G) who is AMAZING. I regret going to see him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Ramachandran is a pill pusher. I have had an on going issue with my shoulder, It feels like I have a tare. He will not refer me to anyone and just pushes pain pills. This has been an ongoing issue for 2+ years.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Sanjay Ramachandran is a gentle caring doctor. He is cool and calm and asked many questions about my condition. He diagnosed my problem in a jiffy and I was alright almost at once. I recommend him with five stars!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015