Ratings for Dr. Abraham Mintz

best caring doctor I have had appointments with in the past year, very thorough, knowledgeable and polite

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I'm a 28 year old female that had back problems for years. I had never thought it was anything serious until I lost complete feeling in my left foot. After Dr Mintz and Dr Girisole looked at my mri and saw that I had a massive disk herniation, they did not wait and I had emergency surgery that night. I honeslty feel like these doctors saved me from some permanent damage. They were so informative and genuinely cared. I highly recommend these doctors to anyone . I can't thank them enough and I'm truly blessed to have had them.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Mintz, along with Dr. Girasole, were wonderful! I've had 2 fusion surgeries performed by both surgeons and I wouldn't go to anyone else. They were caring, informative, and took the time to explain both procedures. Wonderful surgeons!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Mintz and his team were nothing short of excellent. His staff is professional, caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Mintz came highly recommended and he lives up to it. From the very first appointment to the last follow-up, he was genuinely concerned about my health and well being. I can not thank them enough.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr Mintz gave me my life back alongside God twice. He alongside Dr Girasole performed both of my surgeries and I would do it again. Dr Mintz has great bedside manner,answered all my question's and has a great sense of humor unlike Gerasole. It's been almost 8 yrs and I'm so blessed to be walking. I can bowl again,play with my kids and jump rope again ^_^ His staff go above and beyond My job gave me a hard time because of the docter notes they wrote and they took the time to call my supervisor explaining why I was still on light duty etc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Dr. Mints is a extraordinary man with his medical knowledge and precise punctuality he saved my mothers life after her brain aneurysm was nearly killing her. I highly reccomend this doctor if anyone is seeking help, I know in my moms case she was very satifised with his attidue and moral. I highly reccomend this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Mintz was on the team that gave me my life back! After years with other doctors and no progress I am walking again and on my way to resuming my normal life.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Mintz handled a 2 level ACDF for me in Jan 2013. He was great. I felt immediate relief of pain in neck and left arm. He was very thorough in explaining everything pre-surgery. Office wait is longer than normal, but well worth the wait. Would totally recommend.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Mintz is a conservative doctor and cares about his patients, his staff is wonderful, they go the extra mile he is different than other surgeons i have gone to in the past.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

do not go to this doctor. surgery advocated will be not needed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr. Abraham Mintz's Credentials

• Univ La Salle, Esc Mexicana De Med, Mexico Df, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trumbull, CT