Dr. Ronald Rodriguez

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald Rodriguez

Misdiagnosed a skin growth as something worst than what it was. Was matter-of-fact and unprofessional about it, indicating that this was a std. I told him I have been solely committed to my wife. To which he raised the possibility of of my wife or even my teenage years. When the lab test soundly refuted, he did, to his credit, communicate this to me in a letter. His last failure is he did not me with me for follow up after the procedure. Only his PA met with me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Rodriquez has got to be the best doctor in the world. He did a nephrectomy to remove my cancerous kidney at Johns Hopkins. His knowledge coupled with his compassion and genuine caring was overwhelming. He gave me a great deal of information at every step of the process, from pre-surgery to follow up even several years after my surgery. Dr. Rodriquez gives new meaning to the word "physician". I was privileged to get a doctor of that quality to do my surgery.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

This is the absolute BEST doctor you will find ANYWHERE. He is extremely knowledgable, compassionate, detailed oriented and a real people person. Johns Hopkins is very fortunate to have a man like him on their staff. This doctor diagnosed a urology problem that no one else could. He performed the surgery to correct this problem, and it was a success! Following the surgery he came to see me every single day while I was in the hospital. He just didn't pop in and out during his visit. He stayed and made sure I was alright and took the time to answer my questions and concerns. I wish more doctors would mirror his professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable in his field. Very patient in explaining your health issues. Responds to your e-mails promptly. He is one of the best doctors that I have come across in this country.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Ronald Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Amerigroup

Updates

• A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Misdiagnosed a skin growth as something worst than what it was. Was matter-of-fact and unprofessional about it, indicating that this was a std. I told him I..."

May 16, 2015
  • City changed from "BALTIMORE" to "SAN ANTONIO", State changed from "MD" to "TX"

April 29, 2013