Ratings for Dr. James W. Pearce

I saw this doctor twice. The first time I was first seen by an intern, not Dt. Peace. The intern was fine and then Dr. Pearce came in and briefly disregarded everything the intern said. The second visit Dr. Pearce did tests, told me irrelevant stories, and then never came in to tell me the results. Most communications were through staff, not the doctor, including expensive follow-up tests that I didn't understand the purpose. Dr. Pearce's diagnosis ended up incorrect.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

This Doctor has the worst bedside manner! He told me that my MRI results were normal and that nothing was wrong. However, when I ended up in the ER a few weeks later, the ER doctor pulled up the MRI report and let me know that there were some problems. My primary care physician was also concerned with some of the findings, and sent me to another neurologist ASAP. The results were not horrific or tragic, but defiantly required further investigation. The new neurologist reviews my condition twice a year, and is doing another CT and MRI this year to see if there is any further deterioration... LOST A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR DOCTORS IN GENERAL AFTER THE EXPERIENCES I HAD WITH THIS DISMISSIVE, COLD, AND UNCARING MAN!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr Pearce is very helpful and has great service.I would defiantly recommended Dr Pearce.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

This doctor is very compassionate, takes time to explain, and helps the caregiver along with the patient.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. James W. Pearce's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal