Ratings for Dr. Stanley E. Clark

If do not recommend this doctor. His stereotypical comments will make you feel very uncomfortable. He is very rude and will speak to you in a condescending tone. I will never go back to his office or recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

My Dad had a massive heart attack in November 2006. Dr. Clark assembled his team at Edwards Heart Hospital faster than anyone could have expected. He saved my Dad's life and is the person I am most grateful for every new day we have with my Dad. The situation was grave, and he brought him back to life over and over again, stablized him and now treats him in follow up care. We were blessed to have Dr. Clark available to us at that time.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Competent, to be sure. But arrogant and rude to the nursing staff. You want competence? Fine, he's OK, but if you want someone with a lick of personality, friendliness, CARING, he is none of that.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

Dr. Stanley E. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1986)

AHC