Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Zainea

Dr.Zainea is the best...He is concerned and conscientious, he is professional and caring..He does not make any mistakes .He double checks everything and cares about family as much as the patient. He is conservative in his approach and looks at each pt individually..

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

HE IS MY HERO, THE BEST I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE ON MANY OCCASIONS,I AM VERY GRATEFULL , THANK YOU DR. ZAINEA!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Amazing doctor, the very best. He has treated both of my parents and myself. He is caring, involved, incredibly knowledgeable, and an absolute genius at medication management. He absolutely understands and appreciates family involvement. I am writing this 10 years after having had a heart attack that should have killed me. I owe him the extra years I had with my parents. The staff are wonderful and very supportive. I would rate him and his staff 10 stars. They are the very best. The only time he has kept me waiting is when he has had to adjust for an emergency, so I do not mind waiting for him at all.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

The Very BEST. I can't say enough good things about him. If you want a doctor who is through, concerned, and very smart, he's your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Great Cardiologist you'll ever meet. He is very knowledgeable and always double checks his work to see if he could have done any better with his stents. Highly recommended. Anybody with Chest Pain should go to this Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2006

Dr. Mark A. Zainea's Credentials

• Arabic

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Oxford