Dr. Paul Serra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Serra

Thankyou Doctor for taking care of me today. I really appreciate you and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I love my dentist. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Simply the best dentist! His staff especially his assistant Cory were top notch and made my experience outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Serra and his staff are! He is so nice and gentle and it's always a delight to go to East side Dental office, all my fears of dentists have disappeared long ago!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have never been to a more gental, caring, compassionate dentist. He made my fears all disappear. He assistant was very reassuring and held my hand to calm me down . I would say this is the best dentist office by far in Windsor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr.Paul Serra is simply very nice and he is helping you as much as he can and he has always a smile on his face !! God bless you doctor forever . You are the best !!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Serra is kind and truly cares about your needs and concerns. I am a bit uncomfortable at the dentist however he always makes me feel at ease and I can't even feel the needle when he freezes me! I would recommend the visit.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This practice is full of friendly staff members. Dr Paul Serra is such a gentle dentist. I have never been so relaxed in the dental chair.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was very pleased with the treatment I received. It was a very professional experience. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Same ol' same ol'......... great office . They know what they r doing over there. Like a fine tuned machine . Never a wait and v courteous staff. I'm never disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016