Dr. Paul Serra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(285)

"Dr. Mady has been my dentist for years. He is kind hearted and gentle. He only does wor..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Paul Serra

I hate going to the dentist but this all changed when I had my first visit @ Eastside Dental with Dr Paul Serra. He was so calming , reassuring and FUNNY! that all of my anxiety disappeared ... He had to start a ROOT CANAL and I was so relaxed. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I actually can’t wait to go back for him to finish the procedure !!!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Wow wow wow... eastside dental is spooktacular!! Great Halloween appointment.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Once again we had A nice visit tot he Dental office. They are so good with kids and a special shout out to Dr PAul for being so gentle

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

I have always struggled with my teeth and never wanting to smile. I went for a consult with Dr. Serra and he confidently explained how he could give me a beautiful smile. I decided to go ahead with his treatment plan and I can not expressed how estatsic I am with my the new me. I can not stop smiling. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I had a wonderful experience at Eastside Dental . I highly recommend this practice to anyone moving into the Windsor area. Dr Serra and the other doctors are very professional and the support staff are very sensitive to your needs. I have referred family , friends and work colleagues to this dental office and every single person has had only good things to say.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Thankyou Dr Paul for all that you do. Keep up the great work. You and your staff are awesome

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Doctor did a root canal on a molar that was paining me and pain was gone just like that . Good job Doctor Serra ! I didn’t even know he was sticking me with the needle. Didn’t feel a darn thing

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Brought my kids in to the office for routine dental care . Dr Serra and staff were exceptional and I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Brilliant in all regards. Always a smile on his face and pep in his step. Love talking sports with him especially soccer. Great doctor and a great guy !!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr Serra squeezed me in yesterday and started a root canal on a molar that was absolutely killing me. I was able to go back to work right after and hardly felt a thing during the appointment. We have been with Eastside Dental for 40 years and we highly recommend this practice to everyone. They are the best in the business and truly take care of their patients. Thankyou Dr Paul and Eastside !!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019