Dr. Paul Serra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul Serra

I had an appointment this afternoon for the removal of 2 abscessed teeth. I was deathly terrified of the whole procedure but I can honestly say I didn’t feel a thing! The staff was so comforting and the dentist was extremely professional and patient with me despite my phobia. We decided to use the nitrous oxide sedation and this was a great help for me to calm my nerves. Dr Serra did an excellent job with the needle and managed to remove the teeth swiftly with very little pressure and absolutely NO pain. I am so relieved that I finally for this problem taken care of. Now I will definitely start taking care of the rest of my teeth. Eastside Dental and Dr Serra provide a wonderful service for their patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Serra is very compassionate. His work was top notch. Eastside Dental Office is the best!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The office is beautiful!! His work is nothing but amazing

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Office just renovated . Looks great modern finishes . Love the coffee bar . Was just in for teeth cleaning . Dr Serra has always been great.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

The best dentist in Essex county!!! He is honest, gentil, funny and a very caring dentist.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I was in last week to have a few teeth removed and my plate fixed. Office looks real nice. The ladies treat me really good over there. Been going there since the 80s.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Thankyou Doctor for taking care of me today. I really appreciate you and your staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I love my dentist. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Simply the best dentist! His staff especially his assistant Cory were top notch and made my experience outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I can't say enough about how great Dr. Serra and his staff are! He is so nice and gentle and it's always a delight to go to East side Dental office, all my fears of dentists have disappeared long ago!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017