Ratings for Dr. Paul Serra

Dr. Serra is kind and truly cares about your needs and concerns. I am a bit uncomfortable at the dentist however he always makes me feel at ease and I can't even feel the needle when he freezes me! I would recommend the visit.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This practice is full of friendly staff members. Dr Paul Serra is such a gentle dentist. I have never been so relaxed in the dental chair.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was very pleased with the treatment I received. It was a very professional experience. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Same ol' same ol'......... great office . They know what they r doing over there. Like a fine tuned machine . Never a wait and v courteous staff. I'm never disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

All I can say is Thankyou. Wonderful job on my smile .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I love Eastside Dental and dr Serra. He takes such good care of me. Everybody is so nice their😀

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Nice office and the girls are great especially the reception ladies. Dr Serra is very gentle and fast and talks to you alot so you don't get scared . My whole family goes there and they all say he is good too,

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Just perfect. No pain and out for a filling in 20 minutes. Overall very satisfied

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Thankyou doctor Serra for squeezing me in today and removing the tooth that was killing me for two weeks. I didn't feel a thing. All your staff is nice too and thanks to your little assistant for holding my hand!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Nice Guy and tells you what he is doing. Hygienists and helpers are great. Big office but they take good care of you

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016