Ratings for Dr. Robert Harvey

He’s a very nice man and addresses concerns I have. Always easy to get an appointment and Kaytee is always very helpful with prescription stuff. I suffer anxiety and have to prep what I want to say to him ahead of the appointment bc he does seem in a rush and I want to make sure I’m heard or I get flustered. Also prefer him not doing my Pap tests as he’s not very gentle or comforting, also as a larger woman I find it difficult to “heels together and drop knees” when the skinny exam table is right up against the wall....last time I had a pap done he just shoved the speculem inside of me and I could hardly sit for 3 days after from bruising and bleeding. Although uncomfortable, I still rate him high as her has been wonderful to me with everything else and has no issue referring me to a specialist for my Pap tests and fertility issues. I just wish he would let me fully explain why I’m there to see him and express everything before he’s jumping up to get print outs and prescriptions etc.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I have known dr.Harvey since he took over the practice for dr.dacre. I think he is a wonderful doctor. He has been wonderful with my 2 girls and when I need to see him katie gets me in asap. He has helped me through my mental illness and sickness. He has a great sence of humor. Some people dont get him but i do. Wouldnt change him for the world. Keep up the great work Harvey. Im ur #1 fan! - sandy p

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

If there was an option for zero stars that is what I'd choose. This is the worst doctor I've ever dealt with. He was the family doctor for my family and extended family for a few years. He told my grandmother that she had been arthritis and was itchy from "old age" but yet she ended up in the hospital with a serious infection and had to be revived a few times. He refuses to refer you to any specialist for tests and pushes pills on you. He never listens to what is wrong with you. You would think it costs him money from his own pocket to refer you to a specialist. His receptionist Katie is just as useless. Good luck trying to get through to their office to make an appointment as she gabs on the phone all day long to friends (happened many times while waiting in the waiting room). She herself thinks she's a doctor and can give you advice. Would not recommend this doctor at all if you value your life and want medical treatment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

If your young SWITCH doctors ASAP. Dr. Harvey only cares about himself. He is a pill pusher and doesn't care about the well being of his patents.. He has given wrong advise several times. If you aren't happy ask or switch doctors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Not impressed at all with Dr. Harvey. Put my husband on medication that conflicted with his other medication even after he was given a full printout from a doctor of pharmaceutical administration that the two medications could not be taken together. Referred him to a surgeon who did not even do the surgery he needed and ignored test results that could have prevented my husband from having a heart attack.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Harvey has been my doctor since he took over that practise from Dr. Dacre. For some reason he seems hesitant to refer you to a specialist when that action is needed. When he does, the specialist he refers you to are not very good. He makes diagnoses and recommends treatment without having the proper tests done to confirm his diagnosis or ensure that the treatment he recommended is appropriate. I think he needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Secretary never answers phones. Didn't call me about a specialist appt. For 3 weeks after I got an email from the specialist herself. Useless pill pusher. Rather wait at the hospital for 5 hours then call all day not get through and listen to the answering machine that specifies not to leave a message for appts. They will not answer.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

He's been my doctor for the majority of my life. He's a nice guy but I always felt like he rushed me and never truly listened to what I had to say. Sometimes I felt like he would just throw a brochure at me and send me on my way. That being said, my last few visits with him I actually noticed that he was more attentive and extremely helpful. In terms of the practice as whole, trying to call them to book an appointment is a nightmare. It's bad when going to the ER is faster than seeing your family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Harvey looked at my forskin for an infection and told me to go to car wash and hit it with a hose, sure he was trying to be funny but I didn't see the humour in it

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014