Ratings for Dr. Paul Oxley

My facelift was done about two months ago and it looks amazing. A friend had recommended Dr. Oxley and I'm so glad I went to see him. Couldn't recommend him higher. Very natural look and great care.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I had a large skin cancer in front of my ear. I met Dr. Oxley and he removed it the same day. His helpers were amazing. I wasn’t sure what it was going look like because of the bandaging after but it was exellent. The scar is so hard to see. I am really happy with the care and the result.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I just had implants put in by dr Oxley last moth and they look so amazing. I had a hard time trying to figure out the right size because I couldn't decide. His helper was awsome and also spent a lot of time helping me pick a size and they never seemed to care that I was asking the same questions all the time. Now I am so happy. i have amazing looking breasts and I am really glad I had them done.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I felt that a positive breast reduction experience was needed on this site. I have nothing but respect for Dr. Oxley. He was pleasant and made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. I think my breasts look fabulous, lol. I would agree that my breasts are not as small as I would have chosen but I trusted that as a professional he had a better insight into what would be best for my body (it's a lot like the hairdresser, we all have that picture we bring in and say "I want to look like this", but maybe your hair texture can't hold that style, maybe you have a huge cowlick that won't allow for bangs. Sometimes what we want is not what is best for us). Now I see that my breasts do fit my body nicely and the lift you get with the reduction is pretty awesome!!! Doesn't matter what I do, my nipples point in the right direction (ladies you know what I'm talking about) I thank Dr. Oxley, for helping me feel beautiful and a little more youthful again. Please don't let the negative reviews deter you from at least meeting with him. When we have expectations about something we have little understanding of, there is a good chance we will feel let down. Go in, ask questions, do your homework. The staff are so lovely and will answer anything they can for you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I had breast reduction surgery done by Dr. Oxley a few years back. The fault I have with him is that he didn't provide me with clear guidelines for aftercare/washing . Three of the sutures opened up and infection set in which caused scarring after it finally healed. It was a mess. Then I had to have a second surgery to fix the scars and the nipples, then more healing. In the end, my breasts were not as small as I had asked for; there is still too much fullness under my armpits and I'm still large at a DD. There is scarring around the nipples which still remains. In my opinion, Dr. Oxley needs to explain surgery aftercare in detail to avoid further problems.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I was 20 years old and decided to get a breast reduction, Dr. Oxley told me he would make me much smaller and also reduce the size of my nipples, he also told me I would not need drain tubes. I woke up with drain tubes, as well as one huge slanted nipple, and one big puffy nipple. Completely different sizes and shapes. He also made my breasts a DD, when I asked for a C. Not happy with this surgeon at all. He made me regret getting a reduction.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Oxley he has helped me in every way with a very difficult time .i have had a tummy tuck and had some serious complications due to my body nothing to do with his work .he and his staff have been wonderful sweet and kind he always take his time with me on phone or in office . He’s by far a amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Great doctor who knows what he is doing. Can be a bit rushed in his appointment but overall he takes good care. Fantastic staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Doctor Oxley was amazing. Extremely helpful through the whole surgery process. Very professional, punctual and friendly. Thanks for everything. Jordan

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Oxley did my tummytuck. It was complicated by "the largest hernia I have ever fixed"said dr Kater/ Cater..sorry, not sure of her spelling. Dr Oxley had to make a very wide incision higher up than it normally would have been. The nurses have all said that he did an excellent job. It has been 9 days since the surgery & I have a long ways to go to my baseline but it's worth doing. Don't hold back. Thank you Drs Oxley & Cater.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017