Ratings for Dr. Paul Oxley

Dr Oxley did my tummytuck. It was complicated by "the largest hernia I have ever fixed"said dr Kater/ Cater..sorry, not sure of her spelling. Dr Oxley had to make a very wide incision higher up than it normally would have been. The nurses have all said that he did an excellent job. It has been 9 days since the surgery & I have a long ways to go to my baseline but it's worth doing. Don't hold back. Thank you Drs Oxley & Cater.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

My breast reconstruction looks great. I had a hard time dealing with the diagnosis and his office helper was so nice at helping me figure other stuff out as well as the surgery. My result is really good compared to a lot of the pictures |I've seen on line. I wish I still had my old breasts but these are the next best thing I guess. I just have the tattooing to go and them I'm done. Dr. Oxley and his staff really did a great job with me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This guy is a butcher not a plastic surgeon. My left breast was meant to be reconstructed following cancer. The result: a flat breast with a huge scar and a line running diagonally through it. My right breast was to be reduced and made 'perky'. The result: a saggy breast with a nipple that is completely deformed. I cannot even look at my body it is so horrific!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

for some reason at the first visit he was super formal and barely cracked a smile but every visit after that he was WAY more firendly and made jokes. I thought he was great. I had a couple of cosmetic things done and he saw me like 5 times before surgery and never made me feel like my questions were insignificant. im really happy witht the results and i have already had a couple of my friends go see him because of my experience. his office helper is a real sweetie too.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a facelift by Dr. Oxley and I am so happy with the result. it looks so natural. The healing process was like he described it would be - pretty sore for the first few days. I thought about getting a facelift for a few years and saw a couple of plastic surgeons but never went for it. I am so glad I did and so glad that Dr. Oxley did such a great job.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This plastic surgeon should have his license revoked. He has left me disfigured for life and there is no recourse. Not only did he make one mistake he made several and I've been told by professionals there is no solution. He clearly has no right performing plastic surgery. He has cost me thousands of dollars for a procedure that is very common and cannot be covered. This has been the worst experience in my life and I hope this never happens to anyone else. Please take this as a fair warning. Save yourself the pain, humiliation and your hard earned money. There are far too many more qualified plastic surgeons available. He is a better salesman than surgeon. He should sell used cars and save people the damage he causes to peoples lives.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Just had my last post op appointment with Dr Oxley. He did a wide excision for removal of melanoma in my right foot. He did a fantastic job. Its a little ugly now but cancer is uglier. I would recommend Dr Oxley to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

he was so nice. He did an amazing job explaining everything to me. I would definitely use him again. the result is great - my tummy never looked better

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Oxley was great. He did an amazing job on my implants. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Paul oxley is absolutely horrible and shouldn't be doing any kind of surgery! Completely ruined my breast reduction!!! It is completely heartbreaking :( Please don't use this doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016