Ratings for Dr. Paul Oxley

he was so nice. He did an amazing job explaining everything to me. I would definitely use him again. the result is great - my tummy never looked better

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Oxley was great. He did an amazing job on my implants. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Paul oxley is absolutely horrible and shouldn't be doing any kind of surgery! Completely ruined my breast reduction!!! It is completely heartbreaking :( Please don't use this doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Love my tummy tuck - Dr.Oxley couldnt have been a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

By far the worst experience I could imagine. Botched my breast reduction and left me with completely uneven, saggy, and still over sized breasts. Perhaps what is worst is that he has left me with a keloid on my right breast from improperly stitching it shut. He put drain in after he promised not to. Left my breast totally deformed and in need of revision, and I have severe scar tissue and horrible nerve damage and numbness. I was offered the opportunity to have him revise the mess he made, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I will be left with misshapen nipples and droopy nerve damaged breasts for the rest of my life because I went to him. Please don't make the same mistake as me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had Dr oxley fix implants that another guy put in because they were too big. I had a bunch of visits with him and his nurse figuring out the right size and stuff. I am so happy with all his help. They look and feel way better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I think he is quite funny and has a great sense of humor. He looked after my mom's skin cancer on her foot and was so kind and explained things great. He made her smile every time he saw her. I thought that was great.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Oxley did a great job for me. He worked with me for months after my cancer diagnosis and I can't imagine better results or a more dedicated doctor. All the people who have seen my breasts think they look great. It has been a couple of years now and I'm still so pleased. Also, his MOA is terrific.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This was so much easier and better than I thought it would be. I can not say enough about the kindness od both Dr. Oxley and his staff. I am 8 weeks out from my Tummy Tuck and Dr. Oxley did such a skillful job that my scar is healing beautifully and is much thinner than I expected or I have seen on others websites. Highly recommend you visit him for a consult and decide for yourself. I doubt you would be disappointed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

lovely experience with this surgeon. very pleased with my results. very kind and caring

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015