Ratings for Dr. Paul Oxley

Love my tummy tuck - Dr.Oxley couldnt have been a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

By far the worst experience I could imagine. Botched my breast reduction and left me with completely uneven, saggy, and still over sized breasts. Perhaps what is worst is that he has left me with a keloid on my right breast from improperly stitching it shut. He put drain in after he promised not to. Left my breast totally deformed and in need of revision, and I have severe scar tissue and horrible nerve damage and numbness. I was offered the opportunity to have him revise the mess he made, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I will be left with misshapen nipples and droopy nerve damaged breasts for the rest of my life because I went to him. Please don't make the same mistake as me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had Dr oxley fix implants that another guy put in because they were too big. I had a bunch of visits with him and his nurse figuring out the right size and stuff. I am so happy with all his help. They look and feel way better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I think he is quite funny and has a great sense of humor. He looked after my mom's skin cancer on her foot and was so kind and explained things great. He made her smile every time he saw her. I thought that was great.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Oxley did a great job for me. He worked with me for months after my cancer diagnosis and I can't imagine better results or a more dedicated doctor. All the people who have seen my breasts think they look great. It has been a couple of years now and I'm still so pleased. Also, his MOA is terrific.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

This was so much easier and better than I thought it would be. I can not say enough about the kindness od both Dr. Oxley and his staff. I am 8 weeks out from my Tummy Tuck and Dr. Oxley did such a skillful job that my scar is healing beautifully and is much thinner than I expected or I have seen on others websites. Highly recommend you visit him for a consult and decide for yourself. I doubt you would be disappointed

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Oxley did my breast reconstruction and it looks great. He did a spectacular job and I am very happy with the result. He was very professional at the start and then as I spent more time in his office his sense of humor came through. I laugh at all these comments about him being arrogant or aloof. I can't say enough good things about him. His secretary is also amazing. I would encourage any one to see him and see why he came so highly recommended by my cancer surgeon and my GP.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Oxley by my family doctor after I had seen another Plastic Surgeon in consultation. I read about people thinking he is arrogant but didn't find that at all. He seemed a bit dry at first. I had implants put in years ago and wanted them out and a lift done. The work he did was absolutely beautiful. I am SO happy with the result. The scars are settling so well and they look great. I have had nothing but a great experience with him and his staff and received all the support and attention I needed before and after the surgery. He has always listened to my questions and I would tell anyone to see him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Several years ago, I saw Dr. Oxley regarding a medical breast reduction. There was quite a long wait list for surgery. As I was leaving, the receptionist called me back and told me that if I had another cosmetic surgery as well, I would get in faster. Probably true but I was taken aback by the sad reality and admission of such. After the surgery, I was only about one size smaller. As one friend said, "You could have gotten the same result by changing your sweater. Also, one breast was smaller than the other plus I had ugly "flaps" below my breasts. So I had to have another correction surgery. The size was smaller but still uneven in size and flaps still there. I wondered if the "flaps" were Dr. Oxley's trademark. They're very weird and unattractive. I am now waiting to see another surgeon to have them removed. This is not my idea of a job well done.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Paul Oxley's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my tummy tuck - Dr.Oxley couldnt have been a better doctor. "

January 6, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst experience I could imagine. Botched my breast reduction and left me with completely uneven, saggy, and still over sized breasts. Perhaps what i..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Got a horrible breast job from this man. He's uninformative and arrogant. Found him to be unprofessional in his treatment of patient (don't talk smack about ot..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Received the worst boob job from this man. He truly has no personality and is uninformstive. "

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am shocked and disappointed at the result of my breast reconstruction. I read some of these comments and I have to say he must be paying someone to tidy up h..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr oxley fix implants that another guy put in because they were too big. I had a bunch of visits with him and his nurse figuring out the right size and st..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think he is quite funny and has a great sense of humor. He looked after my mom's skin cancer on her foot and was so kind and explained things great. He made..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oxley did a great job for me. He worked with me for months after my cancer diagnosis and I can't imagine better results or a more dedicated doctor. All th..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you're looking for the type of plastic surgeon that turns something ugly into a beauty...RUN, this ain't your guy. He lacks an artist's vision. He's stand of..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He has the personality of a log and now I can say he's not good at what he does. I came out of my breast reconstruction with saggy breasts. The implant he put i..."

September 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.droxley.com" to "http://www.droxley.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V3V 0C6". Address has been updated from "None" to "13737 96 Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045896021".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was so much easier and better than I thought it would be. I can not say enough about the kindness od both Dr. Oxley and his staff. I am 8 weeks out from my..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "lovely experience with this surgeon. very pleased with my results. very kind and caring"

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oxley did my breast reconstruction and it looks great. He did a spectacular job and I am very happy with the result. He was very professional at the start..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Oxley by my family doctor after I had seen another Plastic Surgeon in consultation. I read about people thinking he is arrogant but didn'..."

September 11, 2014