Ratings for Dr. Paul Oxley

for some reason at the first visit he was super formal and barely cracked a smile but every visit after that he was WAY more firendly and made jokes. I thought he was great. I had a couple of cosmetic things done and he saw me like 5 times before surgery and never made me feel like my questions were insignificant. im really happy witht the results and i have already had a couple of my friends go see him because of my experience. his office helper is a real sweetie too.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I had a facelift by Dr. Oxley and I am so happy with the result. it looks so natural. The healing process was like he described it would be - pretty sore for the first few days. I thought about getting a facelift for a few years and saw a couple of plastic surgeons but never went for it. I am so glad I did and so glad that Dr. Oxley did such a great job.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This plastic surgeon should have his license revoked. He has left me disfigured for life and there is no recourse. Not only did he make one mistake he made several and I've been told by professionals there is no solution. He clearly has no right performing plastic surgery. He has cost me thousands of dollars for a procedure that is very common and cannot be covered. This has been the worst experience in my life and I hope this never happens to anyone else. Please take this as a fair warning. Save yourself the pain, humiliation and your hard earned money. There are far too many more qualified plastic surgeons available. He is a better salesman than surgeon. He should sell used cars and save people the damage he causes to peoples lives.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Just had my last post op appointment with Dr Oxley. He did a wide excision for removal of melanoma in my right foot. He did a fantastic job. Its a little ugly now but cancer is uglier. I would recommend Dr Oxley to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

he was so nice. He did an amazing job explaining everything to me. I would definitely use him again. the result is great - my tummy never looked better

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

Dr. Oxley was great. He did an amazing job on my implants. I am so happy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Paul oxley is absolutely horrible and shouldn't be doing any kind of surgery! Completely ruined my breast reduction!!! It is completely heartbreaking :( Please don't use this doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Love my tummy tuck - Dr.Oxley couldnt have been a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

By far the worst experience I could imagine. Botched my breast reduction and left me with completely uneven, saggy, and still over sized breasts. Perhaps what is worst is that he has left me with a keloid on my right breast from improperly stitching it shut. He put drain in after he promised not to. Left my breast totally deformed and in need of revision, and I have severe scar tissue and horrible nerve damage and numbness. I was offered the opportunity to have him revise the mess he made, but fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. I will be left with misshapen nipples and droopy nerve damaged breasts for the rest of my life because I went to him. Please don't make the same mistake as me.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I had Dr oxley fix implants that another guy put in because they were too big. I had a bunch of visits with him and his nurse figuring out the right size and stuff. I am so happy with all his help. They look and feel way better.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015