Ratings for Dr. Sandra D. Elder

She went into the room, rushed around and barely spent any time with me. Then without asking me, she cut out a mole which left a giant scar. She just assumed that I wanted it removed which is completely wrong. She is incredibly selfish and only wants to make as much money as she can. You should AVOID this doctor at all costs. Her medical license should be stripped and she should be sued.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

90% of my calls to make an appointment go to the the voice mail. Doctor wrote me a prescription for acne which would have cost over $400. My pharmacy called their office several times to get Doctor's approval for a less expensive medicine and it has been 3 days of pharmacy calling and leaving messages everyday and doctor's office hasn't respnded yet. I had the pharmacy fax doctor's office a request form right in front of me..called doctor's office to confirm that they received the faxed form..calls go in the voicemail again...left a message knowing fully well that I will never hear from them..I made a huge mistake in going to this doctor for Acne...I should have gone to any other doctor..they all give the same medication..duac, doryx,epiduo anyway.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Sandra D. Elder's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1988)