Ratings for Dr. Susan I. Primmer

I gave this Dr. several chances to get it right, only to be disappointed each time. She's nice enough, although you really have to literally interrupt her to get a word in or ask a question. And make sure you ask your questions while you're there, because she won't call you back for like a week. Basically, she misdiagnosed me on a couple of things.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been searching for a skin doc for a long time. I've had rosacea for about 15 years. Other skin docs told me about rosacea but she is the most helpful and knowledgeable of them all. She took time to explain everything and know what medicine I'd be comfortable with. They were short staffed with nurses and she appologized for the wait which I appreciated a lot. Everyone is friendly there. I'm very happy I found her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

She is knowledgeable, but examines very quickly and the patient cannot get a word in. I understand that she has sanctions.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. Susan I. Primmer's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ