Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Aversa

Dr. Aversa and his staff a friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him over any dermatologist from Concord to Lebanon. Thank you for helping keep our daughter healthy and us educated on her rare condition. He could actually be helping prolong her life and keep her pain to a minimum. His bedside manner is fine to me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

STAY AWAY! I found this doctor to lack any knowledge of my condition. And I had acne! He said "at least it isn't too bad". Then his nurse saw me and gave me cream that made my face WORSE.There seems to be other experiences like mine elsewhere on the net...so take my advice GO ELSEWHERE!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

My family has used Dr. Aversa's services for several problems over the years and I have recommended him to many other people! I couldn't believe the negative commens made by others. I have always found Dr. Aversa to be extremely knowledgeable and in fact was able to CURE problems that we had which had baffled many other doctors. Does he have the greatest bedside manner? Maybe not is you are looking for to socialize with or give you a counseling session. However, if you are like me and want a person who is direct and to the point and does not waste your time then he is your guy. This is not a personality contest but medical treatment!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Aversa is a true professional. He explains the diagnosis clearly and directly and gives solutions for you to be able to make an informed decision. He's been my doctor for nearly 20 years and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

Dr. Aversa has been my family's Dermatologist for over 30 years, and with my father being one of the most respected doctors in New Hampshire, we could have anyone! Dr. Aversa is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, precise, and skilled with youngsters. I had my first surgery with him when I was only four years old, and had no fears at all. Several members of my family are still here because of him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

This doctor failed to give me a correct diagnosis as well as having some of the worse bedside manner I have ever seen. Stay away from this dermatologist, there are better ones in the area...

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Anthony J. Aversa's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH