Ratings for Dr. Amaragaebulam Anozie

Saw Dr.Anozie at walk in for my 3 year old son's sinus infection . I found him very friendly, good sense of humour, excellent manner with children, easy to understand , and most importantly he did not rush and asked questions , listened and did a very thorough check on my son. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

This Doctor has terrible bedside manner. He doesn't tell you what to expect when you are in procedure with anything and doesn't take your opinions or concerns seriously unless it is in agreement with his own. Avoid going to this doctor! He was ready to send me for a colonoscopy when I switched doctors and it turned out all I needed was a simple cream. I seen him multiple times with my baby girl and he kept on calling her a boy. While I was pregnant I was told I would be contacted by an OB clinic , I waited 1 month and when I went back and asked about it the lady went and checked and threw her hands up and said, "oops the fax never went through" (after a month !). When I finally got into an OB clinic it was not the one of my choice and they were surprised how late I had come to them.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Awesome doc. Slightly hard to understand due to his accent! lol But very kind and takes the time. Both of my children were very comfortable with him. Sometimes a longer wait but thats just due to the regular business of the doc offices in this city and how much time he spends with you. if you see him in emerg, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This doctor sometimes makes you wait but he does this because he really spends the time with you. He goes through alot of effort to find out what is wrong with you. If there was not wait he would be the perfect doc.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

went to him for headace recomended ct scan but nothing for the headace had to ask had to ask about metal and ct scan if ok by the tiome i was done felt i was the doctor him patient

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

Took my son to see him for a medical to play football. We had to wait 3 hours 15 minutes. He then wrote a note for the school that he was fit to play football and charged us $40.00. The medical was a joke. He asked my son how he felt and if he ever had a prior injury. His staff seemed very flustered at what they do. Will not recommend this Doctor to anyone. :-(

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I went to Dr. anozie because i needed a family doctor and he was the only taking patients at the time. I was his first patient of the day, he showed up 45 min late. I went into the room he gave me my gown and left me under a paper sheet for an hour and a half. I was told its normal for them to give a physical to all new patients, however my husband went in a wekk later and was rushed thru as fast a possible without having to get a physical, why is it only i needed to? in the end i recieved a prescription which he told me was to help my rash on my face which i originaly went in for, he told me it would make my BC ineffective. I thought that was weird, i went ot the walk in clininc instead, turns out the Rx was for a severe infection,which might have been slight over kill for an alergic reaction

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

I love Dr. Anozie's staff, Kim and Lana are great. I find that Dr. Anozie is often behind schedule and lately has been hard to get an appointment to see which is disapointing. I find that he takes the time to deal with my issues. I would recommend him to a friend.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

We waited for 2 3/4 hours to see Dr. Anozie and found out in the waiting room he was triple booked for the same time. My 12 year old daughter had the flu when we asked for a sick note for school he charged us $40.00. What a joke this doctor is. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

he was fantastic, he made me feel cared for when I was in pain, and fast tracked requests for my further testing and exams. He throughly questioned me to get a proper diagnosis, and the meds have worked. He gave me good pain killers when I didn't want a shot. The wait in emergency was long but worth it.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009