Ratings for Dr. Rocco Di Paola

We have been with Dr.Di Paola 15years after taking me as an urgent root canal. I had been a nervous patient for years but he's cured that and gives me complete confidence. He's very friendly, excellent dentist with great staff, he's just the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Di Paola is a wonderful dentist and he has fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Very knowledgeable dentist and the fastest most accurate dentist I've ever seen. I'm not a big fan of going to the dentist and I'm always shocked at how fast I'm in and out and have never had a problem with his work. If your like me and hate going to the dentist. This is the dentist for you.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Realy nice guy! On top of the clinical! Staff is nice. Verry bussy! make shure to pre-book your next appointment!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

He's just about the friendliest guy you'll ever meet. He's great at what he does and takes pride in it.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

You have to see this dentist and his staff...amazing. The office is completely digital which means 65% to 80% less radiation for high quality interactive images that the doctor and staff review with you. They will even e-mail to you or you phone. No waiting just click and you can start to see everything. He offers sedation dentistry, but not necessary when you don't even feel the tooth come out. His root canals easier than fillings. You have to see his son on the drums. A good old local boy with the best supportive staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. DiPaola is the best dentist. He is good natured and friendly. My children go to see him and he treats them as if they were his own. His staff are all fantastic...It is a friendly atmospher ensuring you are comfortable (as comfortable as you can be at the dentist) We would recommend Garden City Dental to all!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Just an all round wonderful man and excellent dentist! Highly recomend!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I brought my 4 yr old grandson whose parents are eployed at low paying jobs and he wouldn't treat him unless we were willing to go with his treatment plan. I went for a second opinion and the work required is much less and payment can be made a little at a time

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Dr. DiPaola is wonderful, he is humerous and his stories are beyond funny. He is very helpful and will do anything he can to accomodate you or your family in a time of need. I recommend this dentist to anyone that needs one, enjoy your visit with him and don't make it your last.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008