Ratings for Dr. Brian McAlpine

Have been seen by "Dr. B" for over 20 years and absolutely appreciate his work. Our family is very comfortable with going to the doctor if its Doctor B. Thanks for everything to him!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Excellent physician! Dr. Mcalpine started as my husbands doctor in 2011 and our entire family, including our 3 children, see him. Extremely knowledgeable and personable is how I would describe. Dr. Mcalpine seems to have genuinely care about our well being.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Great doctor!! He's been my doctor for about 24 years now .. best ever

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

He so funny & my favourite person I like him and my dad thank you for the hug

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have been a patient of his my whole life. My entire family goes to him and there is no one I trust more. He is knowledgable, honest, funny and down to earth. He is thorough and listens to you, refers as needed. I'm proud he is my GP.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

An incredibly knowledgeable Doctor with good, commonsense, advice. I feel incredibly lucky to have him as a Family Doctor for all these years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr McAlpine is caring, professional and I feel full confidence in him and feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor - thanks for the time you take and attention to detail

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

He is an amazing doctor, his intuition saved my life. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Absolutely amazing! A great Doctor- so knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk to. I feel blessed to have him as our family doc! Thanks Dr. McAlpine

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr McAlpine is the best doctor I have ever met in Edmonton. He knew my Doctor from Victoria where I'am from. He is kind and helpful, I have been seeing him for over 25 years. My two children who are now adults still see him. He is wonderful a great Doctor and friend. Cathy

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011